What is your favourite movie(s)?

Mine is ‘Gladiator’. What is your(s)? :smile_cat:

6 Likes

The human centiped and saw :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have yet to see the human centiped. Gross… :stuck_out_tongue:
The first Saw film was great. My favourite all time horror movie is Sinister.

2 Likes

Believe it or not Gladiator is mine as well. Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter are close behind though. When I watch movies I like to teleport to another world, and these movies do that beautifully.

3 Likes

Not sure what is my 2nd favourite, It might be ‘The elephant man’ were one see a young Hopkins as a doctor. Just truely good movie overall, but a very sad story about Joseph Merrick, idd…

1 Like

The human centiped is a must see. All three are crap and amazing at the same time^^.

There are too many good films out there

2 Likes

The Matrix movies. Love the idea that reality is all an illusion.

6 Likes

The Road is one of my favorite movies. I’m only mentioning it because it just popped up on US Netflix. It’s a family comedy about a boy and his father on a wacky road trip across America.

2 Likes

This is such a hard question. :smile_cat: I love, love watching movies across all genres. I have so many favorites. Here’s just some of them!

Drama: The Secret Life of Bees
Horror: Babadook
Fantasy: Legend | The Neverending Story
Sci-Fi: Matrix 1 & 2 | Alien Trilogy
Magical: Harry Potter Series
Martial Arts: Hero | Fearless
Racy: The Secretary | In the Realm of the Senses
Comedy: Reefer Madness | Rocky Horror Picture Show
Anime: Howl’s Moving Castle

4 Likes

3 Likes

Cowboy bebop: the movie

3 Likes

@Ashasekayi The Babadook was a good newer horror movie. You should check out The Guest, and It Follows. I’m waiting to see Don’t Breathe, because I enjoyed the Evil Dead “remake”. Oh also check out Starry Eyes.

Also watch You’re Next, and Hush :stuck_out_tongue: More suspense, but still.

1 Like

Korean film named Oldboy (2003) from Chan-Wook Park is unbeatable from my nr1 spot.

2 Likes

I’ve seen “The Guest”, and I really enjoyed it. I tried to get into “It Follows”, but it just didn’t do it for me. That said, I thought the general idea was interesting.

I’m also interested to see “Don’t Breathe”. However, I’m not holding out a ton of hope since I haven’t found many American made horror movies actually scary in the last decade. :smile_cat: (Although, “The Conjuring” did give me a good jump scare here and there.)

“Evil Dead” (the original) has to be my favorite campy horror movie of all time. I should have added that to the list. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

That was a great movie. Did you see the remake? It wasn’t half bad.

Spike Lee should know better.

:laughing:

The original the thing and both first alien movies were great, as well as Terminator 2.

2 Likes

Obviously I kinda liked Fight Club.

7 Likes

Also American History X was great.

1 Like