What is wrong with moa?

When i do pvp there is people using moa im defense but when i check the fight result there is no moa in the team lol very weird, i will post pic when it happen again

Edit: it look like it happening on every platform

before fight

During fight

Fight result

In this case i look like mab been replace by moa, i hope it not also happening in guild war

I’ve seen this happening just now… very odd…

Edit: I’m on iOS and seeing it too.

Moa shows up in meta teams replacing random troops and we get extra traitstone for killing it

1 Like

I don’t care if it happen in pvp but if it happen in GW it really suck

Yeah 4 moa in pvp gives 6 traitstones lol 1 for each and 2 for red color.

Maybe a thanksgiving promo, he’s a turkey

8 Likes

It was fine all afternoon and it started to bug 2 hour ago

From what i understand: It seems like the system will exchange one troop of each defense for a Moa for this supposed “Thanks Giving Event”, but if a player use a team with four Moas then, the attacker will also get four extra Traitstones, one for each Moa after victory.

Not sure if this will be considered an exploit…

1 Like

Not sure it’s intended lol well if it is at least dev could let us know

I’ve put four Moas on my defense and suddenly i see 4 Moas as options to attack.
Not gonna keep this defense or kill 4 Moas just to play safe…

@Cyrup or @Ozball any input on this?

My initials thoughts is that’s it’s a Easter egg planted by the devs for thanks giving. After all, moa is a turkey isn’t he.

1 Like

Yeah but if it’s intended, why start it in the middle of the day and not on the reset?

Thanks for helping us out :wink:

My kids are loving this mini-game event. They get excited every time one pops up on the screen.

I fought a team of four moms and got 2 traitstones. Ps4

1 Like

It is indeed a nice event, it also brings up some comic relief with the memes with aussie historical fact “The Great Emu War”:

8 Likes

Those poor moms never saw it coming XD

2 Likes

Moahahaha :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did you use a full red team?

1 Like

Okay guys, please explain. :upside_down_face:
I have to set my defence to 4 moas for invaders to earn more traitstones?
And must hope to encounter several myself when invading?

Not exactly, i just happened to find 4 Moas more frequently after leaving my defense just like that for a while.
You will have more people attacking you and be offered revenge against them increasing the chances that one of them is also using 4 Moas and become you Rival, which also increases the Glory for beating such player.

1 Like