Be a Pal, set up 4 Moa defense (nevermind)

Confirmed that there is a secret turkey event where you get +1 traitstone for each Moa you kill in PvP.
So be a Pal! Give us more turkeys in PvP!

EDIT: Ok, apparently it wasn’t supposed to stack. Now it’s just back to +1 traitstone no matter how many Moa you put in the team.

3 Likes

Im not going to do it until i got the confirmation that is a real event.

Happy Thanksgiving! :wink:

7 Likes

@Cyrup so it’s intended? What if i didin’t want to participate? Kinda suck my defense team is destroyed

Attaboy Ricky. You show them the real spirit of PVP!

5 Likes

Lol well at least give me the choice it’s not thanksgiving here in canada

1 Like

Happy thxgiving!

2 Likes

its over now :sob:
you only get 2 stones for four moas

1 Like

Not getting 6 stones vs 4 moa and using red team anymore. Think they may have made moas not stack anymore. Doing some more testing but so far that’s the results multiple people are finding.
3 stones with a red team seems to be current max.

I have some bad news, each Moa being worth a traitstone was a bug and is being corrected as we speak. You should be getting only one bonus traitstone when fighting a team with one or more Moa.

So no need to change your defense teams.

6 Likes

So i was right it’s not working as intended lol :stuck_out_tongue:

But putting one Moa in our defense teams would still be an acceptable act of charity? or is the system replacing a troop with Moa on every single battle already?

1 Like

Is it only me, im 30 matches in now and only getting minor traitstones.

I’m getting varieties, but mostly minor

1 Like

Ah yes I see what you mean, you are correct. It’s a 50% chance of Moa replacement (and bonus traitstone), so having a Moa on your defense team makes it a guaranteed extra traitstone for your opponents.

5 Likes

Psh, whenever a release of something always seem to be a bug, :thinking:

And now the (possibly disturbing) question remains:
What happened to the Missing Troop that the Moa replaced?! :scream:

moa horror

4 Likes

Another question. When are we getting the awesome Haast’s eagle that hunted Moas long time ago, claw marks on Moas bones as evidence.

2 Likes

I’m going with a hybrid of what I had for the rest of the week - one moa, three fire bombs. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Oh what a bummer that we’re not getting more trait stones.

Dang.