What is currently your favorite build?

The team I used my first 150 or so levels before Traits existed is;

Shadow-Hunter
Behemoth
Valkyrie
Druid
Banner of Progress

The addition of Traits then made this team even more deadly (Water Link x3, Agile, Immense and Fast are all extremely helpful).

I still use this team if I run into 2 or more Impervious Troops, The Silent One or a Life heavy, low Armor team. It even beats Khorvash teams and Maw teams with insane speed and consistency.

These days I have been switching between 6 teams (the above one counting) depending on the opponent;

Original Blue (the above team)
The meta Khorvash team
A Skull spam team
Goblins
A nuking Knight team
The standard Forest of Thorns Fey team

Had decent success today with fully traited knight team

Swords Edge banner

Knight Coronet
Templar
Paladin
Valor

Planning to replace Valor when Queen Ysabelle comes to PS4

I run the same team but with Pride Guard instead of Valor. You should try it out.

1 Like

My new favourite team is:

Black Beast
Valkyrie
Abynissia
Mercy

Eat Mercy at first convenience.
Then basically Abynissia makes Infernal Kings for Black Beast to eat. He gets so huge.
Black Beast is a really good troop combined with another troop that summons.

2 Likes

I found another good 3/4 kingdom team, it seems? I was trying to make a good low-req defense team and came up with this. At only level 5, they performed very well throughout the five ranks of a challenge.
And I’ll be honest, I also just wanted to play with the new card. :sweat_smile:

I call this team… “FOR THE HERD!”

Holy Banner +2 :sun_with_face:
Herdmaster - (Tank + Mana + BOOM)
Astral Spirit - (I hope the A.I. can calculate snipes)
Soothsayer - (Mana balance + why not)
Bul’Tauros - (Back tank + Damage)

I figured the A.I. would use the Empowered trait on AS & SS very well. I’ll have to get them fully traited and attack myself to see how well they do. :innocent:

1 Like

My current team that I love is
Emperor Khorvash***
Valkyrie***
Crimson Bat***
Mercy***

Extremely fast, very reliable.

Another team I ran was

The Great Maw***
Bone Dragon
Mercy***
Valkyrie***

Finally, one of my oldest teams that I don’t play anymore was.

I used to run
Jarl***
Eternal Flame
Valkyrie***
Druid***

Got my Sorcerer class done last week thanks to the stones being available, so I’ve been running:

KC***
Valk***
Hero/Morth’sScythe***
Giant Spider***

If you get a board that can fill up the Spider first, it both fills the Scythe and leaves purple for KC damage bonus. Really fun deck. With some luck the Scythe gets up to 25-30 dmg before you cast it. Creeping Death or Manacles also work, but I like the extra damage of the Scythe.

Humility***
Dragotaur (until I get Sylvanimora! GRRR)
TDS***
Venbarak***

I think you would be better off putting Mercy at the top.
Then you summon troops into the top slot - so they tank a hit or two before Black Beast eats them. I think you’ll find it’s a bit safer than having Black Beast at the top.

2 Likes

I once went against a team with 2 black beasts, couldnt do fuck all against them.

1 Like

They did not eat each other?

As someone who uses Black Beast quite a bit… you generally want do not want the front slot to be the summon slot. It slows down the team by a ridiculous amount, and reduces your Beast’s growth rate as well, so it isn’t really that much safer either. You generally want your summons in tip-top shape when you eat them because you get a full heal. This is doubly true if you use Mercy with him - you can let black beast take a skull hit so he “weakest” and buff his life. He can then usually take a couple more before devouring, if necessary. This gives him even more life to work with after his first devour.

Some of my favorite teams use Black Beast:
BB/Poison Master(or hero with Anu’s Scepter and clockwork/fast or ettin)/Dragon Soul/Abynissia (Abyssal Banner)
BB/Ettin/Terraxsis/Corrupt Sorc. (Desert Banner)
BB/Kerberos/Ettin/Terraxsis (Desert Banner)
BB/Dragon Soul/Acolyte/Keeper of Souls (Abyssal Banner)

and of course the classic
BB/Ettin/Green Seer/Giant Spider (green/purple, green/yellow or green/green banner)

I have more, including using him as the only green skull generator currently in the game, but they are less effective in PvP or slower. All the above builds I’ve used in PvP at some point or another.

New team I’m playing - not totally sold on my top troop pick, open to suggestions!

Atlanta***
Nobend Bros
Goblin***
Dragonian Rogue***

Thought it was going to be a Goblin team, but ended up being a rogue team!
Nobend Bros and Goblin cycle fast, and wreck stuff. Dragonian Rogue is pretty great - hits bottom troop hard, Stealthy & Arcane is awesome, and fills up other troops at the same time!
Atlanta… well she’s a rogue, and I have her leveled & traited. But I’m open to possible swaps. Goblin Rocket was a possibility - though he’d slow down the Bros I fear.

Goblin Rocket is great for board control and “topping up” near-charged Troops. Very underrated by the community

I’m currently using:

Emperor Korvash**
Siren***
Emperor Korvash**
Valkyrie***
Banner of Progress

Use Siren to fill Valkyrie, and Valkyrie to fill both EK. Then start using EK.
If at least one of the first two enemy troops has less health than the second EK damage, cast the second one first. Otherwise, use the first one.
Siren can also completely destroy any green or purple enemy troop, casting and cycling at the same time.

This deck does True damage and Mana burn. It works very well.

His only negative point is he deals flat damage instead of true

Like all Goblins?

Goblins will beat any team at an insane rate, but they take a little time. That instantly disqualifies them from being used by 99% of players

Thanks!

And erm… “Anus Sceptre” :smiley: Don’t have it yet, nor am I sure I want to.

1 Like

At the moment i am running:

Gorgotha
TDS
Giant spider
KOS

if all fully traited its hard to lose with al the summoning going on. And decent amount of souls gained

Might be inflamed, but for win percentage, totally worth it.