What is currently your favorite build?

Small update for my Elf team: Tyri was replaced with Dark Maiden.

• = Traits

Spider Knight ***
Lady Anariel *
Reaver **
Dark Maiden *

Reason: Nature Link, heals, control.
Lady Anariel and Dark Maiden work together to give lots of extra turns and heals.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s lame I know. But I still use:
Maw
Infernal King
Mercy
Shegra

It’s fast, not as fast as when Maw could get multiple devours…

Unfortunate name aside, it’s not that awful. You receive it at 35 Blue mastery. For 9 Blue, it can destroy all gems of a chosen color. Only it can’t grab blue, because it uses blue, and apparently that would be too good. I don’t think it does skulls either.

I’ve been messing with this and am open for ideas.

Behemoth
Valk
Mercy
Druid

Mercy is empowered so she can fill Valk immediately then Valk does behemoth and Druid. Behemoth usually fills up someone or close to it. I like the cascade.

I have replaced behemoth with Crimson Bat and Druid with a bunch of different guys but don’t get the same satisfaction I do with behemoth.

Put Mercy last and replace Druid with Bat. Khorvash is better than Behemoth but your build will work.

Try this version also:

Knight Coronet
Behemoth
Valk
Druid

This is only if KC is traited with stoneskin for skull-baits. This team rarely loses. (on offense)

Was fugin around with a new team that im gonna need death for which would be; (dont laugh its actually friggin good)

Sylvasi
naga queen
lady anariel
death

gg
(used bonedragon instead of death a bit but death has WAY better synergy :stuck_out_tongue: )

Sylvasi and Naga Queen are both under appreciated. :+1:

1 Like

I just fully traited her, i hope to get death so much but am not even getting any legs atm… its REALLY bad with me now… everytime i got 95 gems i buy 10 gemkeys but never get anything decent out of it ever, 50 glory keys every week from pvp same, just trash cards… sigh…

Aren’t you in a guild? You can get a lot more that way than only 50 glory keys per week. The guild I’m in earns averagely 200 glory keys per day for example. And the top guilds earn even a lot more than that. A lot of gems too.

But even then, those mythics are a pain in the ass to get with glory keys : / I’ve used close to 10k keys and no mythic at all… Now I’m saving up most keys and gems until a new kingdom arrives.

As for the build I use, it’s @TaliaParks Original Blue fully traited. That’s the one team I have fully traited and it works great for me. And that way I can soulfarm while doing PVP. I love it. I’m going to hate the soul nerf Valkyrie will be getting : / but until that one hits us (I hope it’s still a while off, same as with the guild update) I’ll enjoy using this team. It will be hard to find a team I like just as much. It has fantastic synergy. If the board’s in my favor I sometimes don’t even take any damage. I also love seeing Behemoth’s life stats go up thanks to all the 4-5 gem matches Valkyrie causes.

I have my own guild currently having 2 or 3 people beside me being active and one of them as active as me (daily)
Diamond II right now, still focussing on lvling my kingdoms… i have 9 kingdoms lvl 10 right now and most others lvl 5… so it will take some time untill i focus on guild tasks, i do sometimes finish a task when it only needs like 10k more or something. But yeah i just posted a Guild promotion thread in the respective subforum for it… maybe ill get more activity.
I really dont like the ‘top guild’ way of playing with all the high tax stress…and that definately shouldnt be seen as the metagame for the rest of the guilds… I dont feel like the high reward is worth my blood pressure popping… i play this game to calm down.

Im mainly saving up gems (every time i have 95 gems) for gemchests hoping for something good but as i said before, nothing.

glory keys are so bad right now i get more traitstones and gold out of them than anything over ultra rare… and usually just 1 or 2 per 50 keys ultra rares. Hardly EVER an epic and last time i got a legendary was a month ago or something (behemoth, from a gem key)

My goto team ATM on the PS4 is:

Emperor Khorvash***
Valkyrie***
Crimson Bat***
Mercy***

with all magic kingdoms 5 starred

I’ve been using an unusual team in both pvp/defense and they win much more than I first anticipated.

Knight Coronet ***
Gorgotha ***
Jarl Firemantle ***
Silvanimora ***
Yellow/brown banner

Each one of them moves the board in some way with their special giving them the potential for extra turns and charge each other in the process.
The bottom two’s traits give burn and entangle on 4 gems matches.

Since the AI ALWAYS picks skulls, even when entangled, playing with this team can produce some very easy victories, provided the starting board is favorable.

Playing against Korvash and manticore can get quite uncomfortable though, since I need the third trait on these cards to stay strong.

1 Like

Been tinkering with my creeping death team and settled on …
Twisted hero mythic***
Grant spider mythic***
Green seer legendary***
Creeping death (sorcerer class)***

There’s a bit more risk with this team than my black manacles one but it’s more fun! Deathmark still sucks on the ps4 but when twisted hero adds another 12 magic to it and you’re doing over 40 AOE on every cast it’s bloody great! At one point he gave himself 12 magic so his next cast was giving 20 to a random stat, imagine the effects on the sorcerer class magic then!

My favourite “fun” team is Gorgotha, Creeping Death, Giant Spider and Plague.

S&M redux
http://ashtender.com/gems/teams/1100,6094,6110,6122

Not the fastest team but im using this team

Gorghota***
Famine***
Death***
Plague***

Also not bad in defense, currently at 32W 40L

1 Like

Ive got no mythics or five star kingsoms and am currently using these teams:

3 Trophy Invade:
Emperor***
Valk***
Bat***
Mercy***

1 Trophy, Challenge, Explore:
Soothsayer***
Herdmaster***
Bat***
Soothsayer***

Im curious if there are any fasters teams for someone without guild bonuses or five stars?

1 Like

S&M redux is my offencive pvp team.
“Avina’s magic” is my soul trait farming team
http://ashtender.com/gems/teams/6094,6010,6009,6201
You do not need any magic kingdoms, however if you have avina leveled too low, you can supliment with magic kingdoms. Two casts of avina gets you all the souls, then you just need to win the game, either through direct damage spells or through attacks. I recommend fighting undead challenges.

Defensive team is Hand Cannon
http://ashtender.com/gems/teams/6103,6103,6272,6256

Hi, can you please explain a little bit more about using avina to get the souls as I’m only getting around 8 per game and don’t understand how she’s getting you the full amount per game with her spells. All kingdoms are at level 10 apart from sands and Leonis. Thank you.
Regards
Daniel