What is currently your favorite build?

You can try the following team for 1 Trophy or Explore, All credit to @Tacet as this is a minor variation from one of his suggested teams from a video.

Valkyrie***
Rowanne**
Siren***
Siren***

avina should have 8 magic at level 18. Her spell does magic+4, so at level 18 she should be making 12 souls per cast. If you have all the magic kingdoms then this number goes up by another 4. So at 4 magic kingdoms brings this total to 16. Then because she is in a team with 4 mystic stroops she gets another 1 magic, bringing her total up to 17. Then because she is in a team of 3 karakoth troops she gains 1 more magic bringing the total to 18 souls a cast. This is for an unascended avina who is at level 18. Using the number of base souls as vanilla 40, she will get you 36 souls with her spell, and you get 4 souls from killing troops bringing the total up to 40. (18x2)+4= 40. You may need to level up avina if you have not already done so. Also you may have mistaken her magic for her output which is a not too uncommon a mistake.

1 Like

@killerman3333 plays on PC/Mobile, so he has already experienced the Necromancy update (i.e., the Valkyrie nerf). Soul teams changed quite a bit, with a bunch of other troops getting the ability to gain more souls while Valk loses necromancy, decreasing her usefulness somewhat. We’ll probably get that change in the next week or two when the guild update rolls out.

Oh, i should have clarified, all my builds are on pc/mobile. I forgot that this was a xbone/ps4 thread. My apologies

Gorgotha/Behemoth/D Soul/Sylvanimora

4 Mana generators and 3 high damage troops, Once I charge anyone I fire off forever.

1 Like

sylvanimora (fully traited)
dragon soul
banshee (purple link) (used valk before banshee got soul spell)
venbarak (purple link)
+dragon banner

very synergic, quite fast, +4 purple +1 red, maxes souls every time, quite tanky, doesnt allow too much of enemy board controll, just go on charge DS and spam him :slight_smile:

i hope console gets the dragon soul (uh oh, and the soul troops rebalance… including bashee) soon :grinning:

1 Like

I run something very similar to that on PC/mobile

Gorgotha
Abyssinia
Dragon Soul
Sylvanimora

If I lose anyone in the team, I can just use Aby to summon in an Infernal King…unless I lose Aby, of course. I love using this team, and so far have Gorgotha and Sylvanimora fully traited. Working on the other two…just can’t wait to see it in fully traited action.