Weekly Event: He Slimed Me

We launch for PS4 and Xbox One, while Karakoth prepares for a slime attack!
Details >> He Slimed Me – Gems of War

2 Likes

It was only a matter of time until this thing oozed out of PQ2 and into our world…

2 Likes

First I thought “Meh, another green mana creator,” then I read the rest of the ability snigger Hehe :smiling_imp:

Webspinner you will be slimed :stuck_out_tongue:

My Slime refuses to train past lvl2, I don’t think I have the badges…

OK, in all seriousness, its giving me this error message every time. Except the first time, where it had a longer one telling me to restart or contact support or both, haven’t seen either of these in ages… Already rebooted it a couple times.

Time for option 2: contact support? :wink:
Btw, same problem here.

That’s what I was afraid of.

Same problem here as well, so made a thread in the support forum about it.

Same problem here…

same problem +1

We’re aware of the issue

Green Slime should level up correctly now.

1 Like

I take back my like! :frowning:

Tried but still no level up from level 2. ?

The file changes take 10- 20 minutes to propagate to all the different versions. We’ve done some testing here and confirmed that it can be updated.

I take back taking my like back.

2 Likes

I love the design of the new troop, it looks like there’s a whole cemetary in there. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought we could add a nativity scene inside there for the Holiday Season, but the Green Slime kept eating the 3 Wise Men and spitting out the Donkey…

1 Like

I’m not even surprised. Green is the colour of greed. Don’t trust these slimy tentacles.

The slime sounds like quite the picky eater.

Looks like we’ve got another possible counter to Web, though Venox is undeterred by this slime’s slimy tricks sliminess. What slime it is.