Wishing for a Green Slime. Do you have one? Is it useful for your team?

I have missed out the chance in getting Green Slime during the “He Slimed Me” event due to I’m still quite new back then and don’t have enough Glory for it. Anyone here get Green Slime from Glory or Gem Chests after this event? How many you get? I have aiming for it for the past few months in both Gem and Glory chest but no avails :cry:

How useful is Green Slime in your team?

My friend @Kairyu already gotten I think 4 Slime d… I really hope it’ll appear in some comeback event some day (No idea will it happen)

Do you have one? Is it useful for your team? Mind sharing?

1 Like

VERY… excellent purple mana generator to feed the skull spammers… and buffs itself…

2 Likes

Yeah witness its usefulness. Unfortunately I hasn’t got one yet :cry::cry:

Best Purple Mana Generator in the game IMO

1 Like

Anyone mind sharing what team you created for this Green Slime?

Centaur Scout (True Shot/Agile traited)
Green Slime
Bone Dragon
Aziris

1 Like

A lot of combinations available but mainly I use it for purple skull generators. Skeleton, Bone Dragon or Keeper of Souls.

2 Likes

I’m using Skeleton and Bone Dragon too. My friend said if only I have Green Slime then my team will be much faster and more efficient! I wishhhhhh :sob:

2 Likes

Keep opening chests as much as you can. You’ll get it eventually. Your friend is right. A very useful troop.

1 Like

Skeleton
Green Slime
Valkyrie
Keeper Of Souls

2 Likes

Green Slime is the best purple generation in this game. However Giant Spider is useful, the 3 damage to all is very nice when one of your enemy troops has 3 or less life, so you doesnt need to f.example use the skeleton/bone dragon powerful damages just to take it down.

1 Like

Yes even though I have green slime I messed about with Giant Spider for a while and it makes a fair cover. The only real difference is of course sometimes there are a lot of greens to switch to purple and you can mostly judge the outcome. Still without the Slime a 2*True Centaur / Giant Spider / Boney would still tear rapid holes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Green Slime! It’s been a mainstay of my pvp attack team for a long time (Gree Slime, Valkyrie, Keeper of Souls, War Sphinx). Still not enough to ascend to Mythic, but I’ve gotten quite a few. Keep opening those chests; it will come.

I was on vacation for this week and missed it. Devastating one to miss. Is it available in Glory Chests? I’ve opened a LOT of them and still haven’t dropped it. I’ve assumed it’s bad luck, but I also have no idea how quickly event troops make their way into the Glory Chest. Is there some rule of thumb for how troops flow into the game and into chests?

I go with

Glade Warden (trueshot / agile)
Green Slime (+1 green per match)
Valkyrie (+1 blue per match, +50% souls)
Keeper of Souls (+50% souls)
with a double purple banner

I use Warden over Scout so that initial yellow matches feed Valkyrie immediately. Then she turns browns, yellows, or reds to blue. The blue charges the Slime, which turns greens to purples and charges Keeper. Keeper turns a color (typically purples) to skulls and Warden melts the opponents.

If I end up losing the Warden, the Slime gets beefy enough to overpower troops anyway. And with 2 necro traits, I get 47 souls per match with 1 use of Valkyrie, or 70 souls with 2+ uses.

My little brother just pulled one tonight…
Along with a Bone Dragon…
He also just started the game last week @@

2 Likes

Don’t worry, it wasn’t in the event chest.

I just got one out of a glory chest, and was wondering what I would use it for. Now I just have to remember what team I was thinking of building that needed a purple generator.

Good souls grinding team!

Especially since its the same as mine, except with Slime in front of Valk to maximize soul grinding. I have mine behind to maximize speed/chances of winning to keep the purple running.

1 Like