Wishing for a Green Slime. Do you have one? Is it useful for your team?

Not a farming team, but my Giant Slime team is a fun one to play.

Green Slime *
Green seer
Siren **
Giant spider ***
+2 green banner

3rd trait on spider isn’t necessarily, but can come in handy if the other team members have died.
I also almost have the 3rd trait unlocked on Siren, which should give this team a faster start. I only use Siren if the other troops are out of mana or with no 4 / 5 gem matches available. Most of the times you can get a loop of some turns by feeding the slime, using the slime, converting a color to green with the green seer or to purple with the spider etc.

1 Like

have green slime and no it is not good enough…i like the spider more.

Care to enlighten us on why?

1 Like

Agreed… I’d say Slime was much better than Spider… @killerman3333 what’s your thinking?

both make purple that is apparent but what slime does that i do not like is erase a colour from the board in such a way that is hard to control. Both also gain stats sure but slime is more unpredictable in its stat vs spider. Also onr thing spider does is damage which is important. Giant spider also has magic link over nature link which means it is more of a team player. Also unlike slime spider has regen on 4 and 5 matches which makes it last longer. Then there is the poison which it you go true shot team makes things run abit smoother in terms of opponent control. i dont want to sack green and lose nature link as well just to get a match four and no recharge for later on the board. Also spider is cheaper in terms of stones and mana cost. Yes you need less slimes to make but spider is easyer to get.

I use Skeleton x 3 (first two traits) and Giant Spider (first trait). They defend for me in PVP as well and I win more than I lose.

I wonder did I just battle against you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just lost to this team but didn’t notice the trait though

I have a Slime. Team with Slime is:

Centaur Scout (all 3 traits)
Skeleton (first 2)
Sheggra (none)
Slime (1st trait)

This gives me all 6 mana colors, And 2 completely different skull generators. Good news is that usually one or the other kicks in and the true shot just frags Everything. Team works fairly well.

2 Likes