We were all socked by these two lucky guy 1500 battle only lose 1 or 3

Notes:
Playing against any team that entangles your first troop makes this take much longer, I almost lost my first 3 trophy match due to my hero being entangled until he died.

Second match went very fast, 45 seconds or so, very fast fill up by the Lelprachaun and lucky skull creates/drops.

Third match against Life and Death meta team - owned it in less then a minute or so/

Fourth against Gaard’s Champ - 1.5 minutes or so.

I am not sure how long I could keep doing this but this is fast team.

non-scientific testing, I am not timing, just a general feel of how fast the matches are going.

I think the combo of Zuul’s Burn and Sunspear’s Fireblade helps to speed things up a bit and really tear through the enemies in (~)one hit each. Good note about Entangle, though!

there are more advice for this team
when i saw life and deadth i will skip them ,chose the other one ,that wast of time
when match root trap ,skip too,chose another
team not function without fireblade
dragonguard hierophant warlord can fit this team but sunspear and warlord are the best
thats why i can win 50+ time in an hour
since i got zuul in May i play this team for over thousand times instead of only 3
there are still more advice not mention here and definitely spoil the fun if i said too much

1 Like

thats the most funny thing i had ever saw thats why we suspects ,we cant get 1500 matches with only a few losses, but these two lucky can,why???

1 Like

I didn’t say that???

1 Like

now he won 1900 lose 3

now 2100, 2 hours win 200 ,thats very funny

is there something wrong with the second link?
i report these two player , always said not submit yet ,email not ok,check the email ,in fact i already fill the right email

You do know that there’s a report feature in-game now right @bbqq? Just simply click on their name on the LB and :

already done this several times but not useful

I’d say that if the in-game report feature fails to yield the results that you’re looking for; then a ticket to support wouldn’t either.

2 Likes

As long as the cheaters are buying gems it’s OK. There’s no evidence any cheater has ever been banned, unless it was a cheater who received infinite gems from a glitch. There is evidence some cheaters have been reinstated with new names. So filing tickets just makes the devs have to do more work to cover up the cheaters.

1 Like

And to be honest I can’t take your accusations seriously when you are upset by the fact that you lost 2 team mates. Judgement get clouded and paranoia kicks in and we start to search for victims to stick the same crimes as our mates got.
Plus what are the proofs?
Op said that he reported them multiple times but not useful! The devs probably checked them out and they clean. But op is so upset by other factors that he think reporter doesn’t work and really want them to be a cheat even if they not

proof please we want to see 1k W 0 loses

Let me get his approval to post it here first

He’ll prolly get a whole bunch of reports bc of the 1k win 0 lose lol.

One in my guild got as max win streak 3k+, ofc not full vs 3 throphy’ and prolly dodging teams too, still, pretty sure with ropedart (or even better using different teams) isnt that hard get to 1k wins and 0 losses, even without skipping anything (once i fked up a GW cuz had a 200+ streak, without scouting and fighting anything that was on 3 throphy slot using ropedart with subpar classes, seen am always putting there something that need xp, gone to gw and got literally butchered by a team that had 0 sense behind it and 1,5k points less lol).

Something you actually do seem:

Let alone you didnt reported those 2 dudes at monday but toward the end of the week, plenty of time to make 1500 fight and paying a bit of attention too (hence all your “blabla 10 secs fight” is kinda pointless imo, isnt that those 1500 wins got done in 1 day no?)

Even tho a lil above you said:

Some ppls seem only play pvp or stuff like that basically and to me seem your ego is just hurted cuz you cant do better than some of them (despite wasting lot of gems rerolling too, or doing 2 throphy’s hurting your score).

There you go … as you can see my man could of gone 2k win 2 loses anyway this is on console imaging what he can do on pc :scream: so def not a cheat image

Profiles are public. So I don’t why you need permission in the first place.

On console it’s more difficult to cheat, but not impossible. If he’s legit… It shouldn’t be hard to imagine what he can do on PC… It should be the same. So your phrasing is interesting. If you’re positive he’s not cheating… Then you should have no issue telling folks his name. :man_shrugging:

Some players are good and don’t like exposure the same reason these dedicated players don’t interact in forum. Pc players tend to be more dedicated than the rest and that’s from the experience of most games that are cross platform