We Need A Deed gnome!

re: Soul Gnome. I don’t think anyone would be too bothered if the devs removed the 100 souls reward from the original Treasure Gnome though. That’s one I’d really like seeing gone. The difference between 100 souls and 2,500/5,000 souls is pretty significant.

4 Likes

Thanks, so we can compare:

• My troops also are all mythic (except ~10 - mostly Gnomes, but i would have enough blue orbs to do it).
  • I own all weapons (>300) except the ones from the money shop, all maxed out - just not some epic ones (i just wait until a kingdom needs them) and the dooms (not farmable btw.)

Its just a question to play the right components of the game daily (i.e. dungeon, event)
Just mentioned Guild Wars because you cant stand a top bracket, without a top account.
So you play hours a day - i play one hour a day (+delve events) and we reached the same account quality. And yes, i also have millions of souls, gold, gems, stones, even thousands of diamonds (not farmable).

Farming is an option for the early game (souls + stones) and this part is (thanks to the current tribute system) much easier compared with the time when i was a low level. From Mid game on and up to the highest level (were we both are) there is no need.

Thats why I allways loved Gems, because it is not farm2win.
A deed gnome would change that (players who want&can spend ours in for farming vs. rest of the world): Kingdom Level → Global Status Points → farming ftw.

I think you are talking apples and oranges.

You must be doing better than most to have millions of diamonds!

Jokes aside, posters are talking about soul farming for medalling elite statuses, but you seem content at Mythic troops. That is perfectly fine!

But you’re talking in a different context to those who talk about end-game farming for medals. With the concern B1/B2 players seem to have about every little stat boost, I’m surprised you are not more interested in medalling troops. But as I said above, that is all perfectly fine! Each to their own, enjoy the game.

Oh :joy: Added that later and corrected it now…

It is an option (didnt need it, always 50k+ in B1&2 - max 2. defeats in a season), but the effect is much smaller than the kingdom Level. + The number of GW relevant units is very small.

We all do, i hope and no one farms his lifetime useless to death. Because until we dont have a deed gnome, thats the way it is :wink:

you will love that one, when you start crafting your Books of Deeds :rofl:

Farmable - each treasure gnome has a chance to drop them…(and jewel gnome should also carry some from time to time) and you get more gnomes by playing more. Also when farming enough gems, you can double your dungeon daily gain…with 50gem offer. Gems can be farmed in Treasure Hunt…
so yeah, you CAN farm diamonds, if you are realy into it…

it doesn’t mean i see farming RNG gnomes as a “reliable” way of farming, but still - doing a lot more battles results in more gnomes showing up = more

so apart from forge scrolls and deeds/writs everything else is farmable - you can get more, by playing more

In this ratio /argumentiation also forge scrolls are farmable - farm gems and buy them in the event shop, last tier is unlimited.

My last words about this: Not every ressource has to be farmable. Players with less time to play (which also is often too much - lots of burnout threads here) should have the same chances like “farm-junkies” - they can keep the high levels, its ok. This ressource is still very valuable, so much are not /no more. That is a reason why we have so much different ressources. Some have to stay rare and not farmable.

very narrow frame(1week out of 11 and before 5.0, 1 week out of 4), to buy these ones out… while you can farm gnomes all the time

problem with burnouts are people who obligate themselves to farm at least XXX of resource each day/week, nobody other than themselves forces them to do it…

Agreed. Especialy when these resources are in shop offers for new players to catch up with the “old ones”.

Closer than some tho, to be sure.

4 gold troops here, 3 bronze.
7 Seasonal medals, 1 Orpheus, 4 Gaard on hand.
4m souls in reserve.

Back to work. :blush:

On topic: I vote for Deed Gnome, exclusive to Explore. That might get me doing Explores.

1 Like

No, not really. 20 of a random jewel color isn’t going to help much. Maybe if I can farm the same color jewel each time, then it would help.

Why so few diamonds? Crafting multiple copies of mythics?

combo of not buying Sunday packs and not converting shards in basically forever.

I 100% agree, especially considering the newest update, it takes 50 deeds to make 1 book and you need 38 books to get level 20. which means you need 1900 deeds to get from 15 to 20 and at the rate you get them in the adventure board, it’s absurd how slow it takes to upgrade 1 kingdom even 1 level.

i was about to suggest this too, but this old thread popped up. i guess this is a bump

Good, good. Revisit my idea to bring in a token (or shiny dust) gnome. (I think I talked about in an underscore thread, idk) Don’t know if it’s harder to code tokens or dust, but I’ll leave that up to the gnome master.:rofl:

I’ll throw an idea out there–a reworked arena can be the perfect place for endgame materials, such as writs, deeds or shiny tokens. Others have suggested a “gauntlet” of sorts, where u can keep going and going until u finally lose.

You could even limit an arena “run” to 3 per day and try your luck to c how far u could go. If u r able to go undefeated for 100 wins, the reward should be substantial, yes?:moneybag:

1 Like

this could even be time to rework the PvP rewards

1 Like

Ugh I thought this was posted today and I got excited. @Kafka

1 Like

Same here. :frowning:

I’m an end-gamer as well and I STILL farm souls, and gold very quickly.

with any luck @Kafka or @Bramble will see this again tomorrow