We heard you like Gnomez?

Let me tell you, I LOVED killing two of the fkers rated mythic with loot sacks… lose the fight and get nothing…
Or the 3 I did kill to only get 100 souls, 2500 gold and 2500 gold… and that only took about 300 matches of pvp

1 Like

Agree with that one. Annoying that you have to win the game to get the rewards, regardless of defeating 'da Gnomez!!! Quite unlike Souls and Keys earned in a match; you get the rewards for completing the game regardless of outcome. Pay to Win?

NowayJoe2Go

At least if they removed the sht prizes it wouldn’t be so aggravating, NO ONE NEEDS 100 SOULS. And in still levelling LOTS of troops…
Or 2500 gold. 5 or 10k MINIMUM.
Also winning shouldn’t be required. I can go soul farming and get full souls even if I lose… explain the logic fellas.
Off topic. But today I claimed 5 legendary tasks I one go, got a total of 8 gem keys, 10 glory and one legendary… seems a bit light for keys No?

1 Like

Bump because gnomes are back!

Buffed my ass.

1st vault key gave 5k gold, 2 minor nature traitstones, 2,000 souls

4 of my 6 Vault Keys had Minor Traitstones
4 of my 6 Vault Keys had Souls

Just… sigh. I guess its expected at this point.

Edit 2: If the Vault wasn’t going to be buffed in rewards after the mentioned possibility of a buff, please just leave a quick message before the event next time. A simple: “After careful consideration, we have decided not to buff the Vault Rewards this time.” Boom, no expectations of improvements, life can go on with disappointments at a minimum as the end result is already expected.

7 Likes

Yup still getting minor trait stones. Lol I turned it off. Going back to far cry 5.

1 Like

30 min grinding and only 3 gomes. That is like usual rate. Guess they are only worming up.

1 Like

Devs never confirmed that they will buff the Vault rewards… They said they want it, but not that they did it…

2 Likes

Got 10 event keys and 100 gems, but 3 out of 5 vaults were crap.

I was playing some PVP and noticed that I got two gnomes in a row. Then I remembered that the event was on, so I farmed for 45 minutes or so and got 3 gnomes. The drops ranged from 100 soles to minor stones.

I fully expect to wake and find a tier shop for gnome drops in the morning, coupled with an energy… sigil… system.

"750 gems for Gnome Spawning troop, has a 100% chance to get one shot by RNG, but does 3.5 x damage to gnomes, who now have 304083403485 HP and can devour at will. Since you are entering their vault and they are special, we will make them bosses. This new Raid on their vault will be called Raid, joining our exciting offering of Invasion, Raid, Raid… 3-however many weeks, just in case something goes wrong like every single update we’ve done in quarter 1 of 2018, random typo. To give players the most chances possible, buy Tier 7, and you’ll get a weapon that creates an insta kill on the player, saving you the time of watching the AI match things first!

posts patch notes

Yes, I’m salty about the new events still, and more so than ever today as it forced me out of a guild I have grown quite fond of.

4 Likes

Or during the last stream when i asked if the rewards would be buffed this time, they could have just answered my question. But they didn’t even acknowledge it. They answered the question above mine and the one after, but in both stream and summary nothing. A simple “yes”, “no”, or “i’ll find out and let you guys know before the event” would have been nice.
I want to be really excited about this, but unfortunately for people like myself with young children and families, this is a really busy weekend so i can’t be sitting with my console taking advantage of the event. This event (which is undoubtedly the best thing to come out of the last update) is only 72 hours once a month, would it have killed them to not have it on a holiday weekend?

1 Like

Do players really have a better Gnome ratio? Because I don’t see them that often…

3 Likes

First vault key I used, I pulled 4,000 gold, 600 souls and a Val raven. I’ll just keep on saving them because those rewards are a joke.

I don’t think any buff was implemented.

8 Likes

Is anyone noticing an increase in gnomes? Because I’m not

6 Likes

1 in evey 30 still having minor and 100 souls lol

3 Likes

Look like they forgot another promise

4 Likes

Same here, gnomes seem to appear at their normal rate for me, nothing like the last vault event… pretty disappointing, I’d been looking forward to it.

1 Like

The fun thing about “actually random” is you can still have a long dry streak.

For what it’s worth, I feel like I’ve seen about 2x the normal rate of Gnomes this morning. In maybe 15-20 battles I saw at least 4.

2 Likes

I had a really long dry streak (over 100 explores), then got a bunch in the next 10 or 15 minutes. Random is still random.

2 Likes

I saw 3 in a row but got souls and minor stones lol

Amazing how they fixed very quick the gnome drop rate the first day but now after 1 month nothing been done for the vault when they promise the rewards would be better

1 Like