We heard you like Gnomez?

If I understand @turintuor correctly, you still need a way to generate the gold during the battle, so maybe include one less Cedric and one more Alchemist. The trait doesn’t do anything to the after-battle calculation. (I think, and I am too lazy to test right now.)

I have 100% gold from the armor and 50% from vip bonus

4 Likes

Booo. I may be lazy, but I’m not bad at math. (1425+350)*2.5=4437.5, so our new gnome friend has no effect on post-battle calculations. Ah, well, it was too good to be true. Thanks for doing this.

2 Likes

Nice!!! I just got a vault key from the vault

6 Likes

I killed Cedric before he got to cast

1 Like

Have anyone found all 3 cards yet? I am missing the Legendary Gnome.
And also, is Tacet streaming today, and when does it starts? I really like that man. :+1:

I have all 3 cards.
Tacet will stream at night @ 8pm EST (1am GMT)

Somehow I keep losing on PvP defense…:thinking:

1 Like

It would be great to see some ultra-long-odds “jackpot” drops from gnomes. Like 1/10,000 chance for 10 vault keys, or something similar, added to the gnome loot table. Let us know what the prize is, but not the odds, and everyone will be chasing it.

The people love a lottery!

For a gnome weekend, they are very few so far
Feels like i’d Have better luck finding Ferris Bueller in a classroom

1 Like

I would really like to see a “GNOMERCY” results screen with statistics on Gnomes found, Gnomes killed, and rewards received. Separate sections for Gnomes vs. Cedric. Multiple columns for this event, this week, and lifetime.

This would be a great way to demonstrate the value of the Gnomes to players clearly in game.

3 Likes

Not sure if serious or just new here…
Lottery odd rng is seriously broken, and some of us have tried in vain to prove that to devs for years.

2 Likes

This has happened to me twice today. Completed a vault and only received the 3 Treasure Gnome rewards, nothing from Cedric. I took a screenshot but have no idea how to upload it.

^.^

1 Like

Yay! I got a Valraven out of my Raid Portal 5 Vault Key.

Put it in my defense team; I guess it won’t result in raid sigils for others? :wink:

I had fairly consistent results looking for them and finding Vault Keys. And i’m not playng at my top speed since the battles are taking a little longer to load at the start and end due to issues with my internet. But still i had some satisfactory rewards.

Once my issues are fixed, maybe later tomorrow, i’'ll upload the pictures of each ten encounters with the Gnomes, the number of battles needed before finding each gnome and the Vault Rewards.

3 Likes

Nice one Ricky! I take it that you aprove the event so far?

Yup like i said it’s a cool event i would just change the souls and stones rewards for something else and it would be perfect

1 Like

something like maps maybe lol :slight_smile: