We heard you like Gnomez?

@jzg :shushing_face::wink:

My first Vault key that actually dropped from Gnome. Pretty awesome reward! ^^

4 Likes

100 gems + gems keys yup very nice

2 Likes

I thought Gnome was on PvP but after 60 battles, not seen Gnome… where is he???

And I still didn’t comprehend the new update, raid , invasion so on. But so far I’m not excited at all , more I am losing interest on entire GoW where might go. It’s lost a fun part rapidly.

1 Like

Here you go :smile:

5 Likes

@outlander you should do explore at x4 speed and use a quick team to win in under 10 sec then keep pushing retry button and you will see these little gnomes

@Rickygervais Thanks for advice. But even I get Gnome as in the past I got 4 of them. The reward is ridiculous, Gold and souls ? Never seen Vault. I just gave up.

I’m not being able to play as fast right now due my internet, but i’m starting to see that even with the small rewards the payout of the event is starting to feel all right. It lterally takes time and luck.

So far how many gnomes did you kill Ricky, any estimative? And if you look at all rewards do you feel they are adding up something nice due the higher spawn rate?

Hard to say how many i kill but probably 300 and got 10 vault keys, bunch of 500 and 100 souls, but also lot of 5 gems and 5 diamonds and plenty gold, plenty gems and event keys which is very nice

the only real problem is the souls and minor stones and if dev could just remove it i think it would be perfect

1 Like

My take on gnomes loot tables: Small drops is fine, null drops is not. There are already too many minor traitstones entering the economy at pretty much every progression stage of the game, the only way to sink them is to craft other stones with other costs that can be seen as a beginners trap. I personally don’t have a use for souls, but many people do, the bar is set fairly high to how many are needed, and you won’t naturally have a glut of them, even if 100 souls barely represents on battle when you hit your stride. Same with gold, its low value to some people and still not that much of a prize otherwise, but its not “worthless”.

Minors are low enough value to classify as a null drop. Any need for minors is a short term need, already trivially overcomable with the games other systems. You won’t bottleneck minors for traiting in the current economy unless you craft them into majors, which nobody should ever do ever. Remove these and replace them with something that has tangible value at at least at some level of progression. Souls are borderline, because they are null drops long term but generally not for probably longer than the game’s entire natural lifecycle except for people that intentionally pushing past a certain point. Sensible long term sinks for both (not massive goalpost cost shifts that incentiveize hoarding, divide the playerbase, and dig us further into the hole) would be preferable, IMO.

Honestly, though, at a rate of about 10 gnomes per hour which seems to be about the norm during the vault event with a one-shot explore team going as fast as possible, it would be hard for anyone to convince me that a few more 5 gems or 2 diamonds on the table instead of 2 minors or 100 souls would be “economy breaking”. If not for the unique and potentially high value draws, you might even be better off doing Treasure Hunt.

10 Likes

yeah we already got 2 diamond so why not replace 2 minor stones rewards for 2 gems? They could also change 100 souls for 3 gems

My first battle after the gnomes came out, I fought one…then not until 100 battles later did I see another
and it netted me 1,200 souls.

Keep going some time you see him 2-3x in A very short time, i catched 1 gem key 1 event key and 1 vault key very quick in less then 1 minute

Result of my second Vault!

Cedric Sparklesack, Awesome! Too awesome perhap, that it caused his 2 minion gnomes to drop minor stones. But I get new Legendary, so can’t really complain… lol

2 Likes

I would gladly accept that result. The first time. My own vault draws have been a bit more even. No minor traitstones, but also no legendary gnome. Drat.

1 Like

If they’re really going with this two diamonds thing then please at least add 500 shards in there with them, that’s a better option as it’s basically 2½ diamonds, and therefore a bit better to build up a few crafting resources

6 Likes

Good idea! But 500 shards is actually 5 diamonds, as 1,000 shards is used to craft 10 diamonds.

Even 100 shards is okay to me really, if they’re a replacement of 2 minor stones, which not so useful in any state of game.

3 Likes

How is Cedric’s third trait supposed to work? It looks like it increases the in-battle limit on gold, but not the post-battle multiplier. Is that consistent with how Alchemist and Pharos-Ra work? Based on the wording of Sparklesack’s trait, I expected it to change the multiplier. Have I done the mental math incorrectly?

It’s a 4xMerchant trait… That’s all…

So you need 3 sparkle sacks for gold farming