We heard you like Gnomez?

Just used a Vault Key that gave me 5 gems and 56,500 gold.

Why is that a thing? (multiple gold stacks)

While we wait for any response from the devs, after all it’s reasonable to expect communication when they are at the office later today (timezones and such), i went for some explores to see the spawn rate and rewards by myself. The results:

Under each reward is the number of battles until i found a gnome.

@collectorofgems, at my fourth encounter with the gnomes you can see what i mentioned to you previously, the minor stones grouped “outside the bag”.

Back at the discussion: The spawn rate is surely increased, but it doesn’t do much to prevent the disappointment of getting souls, minor stones and low amonts of gold and diamonds (5 wasn’t even much, and 2 just messes with our totals…). Changing/removing just that wouldn’t break the economy and would certainly improve the general mood towards this feature and the patch as whole.

3 Likes

You just need to collect those in groups of 5 and then everything is right with the world again.

2 Likes

Yeah, but if they change it back to 5 as the minimum i’ll pester the support until they give me 1 diamond, because i have 4 extra sitting at my soulforge. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I got a Gnome ever 16/17 battles today.
Here’s what they gave me and when:
46th Battle - 2500 Gold
47th Battle - 4000 Gold
93rd Battle - 100 Souls
100th Battle - 2 Minor Fire
103rd Battle - 2500 Gold
104th Battle - 20,000 Gold
105th Battle - 100 Souls
109th Battle - 2 Diamonds
139th Battle - 4000 Gold
158th Battle - 4000 Gold
179th Battle - 1 Gem Key
183rd Battle - 5 Gems
194th Battle - 100 Souls
205th Battle - 20,000 Gold
206th Battle - 4000 Gold
233rd Battle - 6000 Gold
235th Battle - 20 Gems
248th Battle - 1 Vault Key
Vault Key: 5 Gems, 10 Event Keys, 2 Minor Earth, 2 Minor Water
256th Battle - 500 Souls
323rd Battle - 2 Minor Fire
344th Battle - 100 Souls
350 Battles

1 Like

Gosh, it’s almost like people flooded the forums and positively demanded worse gnome drops in exchange for more frequent spawns. Amazingly enough, the gnome drops are worse now.

Congratulations to everyone who got exactly what they asked for, I guess?

4 Likes

1 Like

The event is cool but the rewards not always, i would just remove the souls and minor stone rewards during the event

They can keep it outside of the event cause it’s not the main event but during the event it would be cool if the rewards were little better then outside event, it will encourage people to use key during the vault event.

3 Likes

You do understand that your 47 posts a few days ago baggering the devs about the Gnome Explore/pvp spawn rate directly contributed to the developers nerfing the Gnome loot table to compensate for the economy change that many requested.

3 Likes

@Strat yes i do but we didin’t know the gnome nerf would affect the vault rewards, what i was asking is see the gnome more often and less rewards from the gnome. But i thought the vault rewards would stay the same , and i was not the only one to think like this.

Im not a dev so there is no way i could know about that and if we could revert it i would do it without hesitation

3 Likes

Also you can blame me if you want but when i realised the vault was affected by the nerf, i tried to correct the situation and nobody believed me. But now more people are able to open vault and they realise i was right but it’s too late now cause the dev don’t give a s***

Perhaps we need a better strategy to get the devs attention… I think i got the right thing for this! :wink:

Ahem!
@Sirrian: Knock. Knock.

2 Likes

Do they even work on the weekends?

Serious answer: Some of them oversee things even on weekends specially if they just released a new patch that may trigger strange behaviors. But well, while we wait i might as well poke some fun into it.

Silly answer: That’s up to Sirrian if he wants to spend the entire weekend wondering if my joke will be good or bad. It’s like a Vip Chest! Maybe you’ll obtain the new Mythic! Or maybe you’ll get two traitstone… I think this is called “Poetic Justice”. :wink:

I dont think they work on the weekends,when i send a ticket on Friday,it only gets answered on Monday,and the only time i saw them during weekends was because of a game breaking bug,that needed a really fast fix.But maybe this weekend is different.

1 Like

There you go kid, people getting minor stones from the vault during the event. One of us was definitely wrong ;). Been playing this game long enough to know how things work…

See you next time kiddo!

1 Like

One of us still hopes to contribute with benefitial changes to the game. I don’t mind your mockery even if my efforts are in vain in the end. Have a good weekend! :slightly_smiling_face:

I catched 2 gnome yet, who first to mythic without orbs? :stuck_out_tongue:

I would love to see a defense team of 4 treasure gnomes. or 3 treasure gnomes and a cedric like the vault mode :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1st vault key :sunglasses:

4 Likes