Update 4.0 Suggestions and feedback

For what it’s worth, I mostly agree with you. I’m in a pretty active (but not Top Ten) guild and even I’m like “Umm… There’s getting to be too much going on (at once) in this game.”

And, I even have a lot of free time to play it. But, the thing is, I don’t want to. Not all the time. I want to play other games, watch tv, read, hang out with family and friends, etc. This “game as a second job” thing, really seems to be where Gems of War is headed, as has been heading towards, for awhile now.

And, yes, yes. I know all the “arguments”. You don’t “need” to play every mode and all that. Yeah, I get it. But, I don’t “need” to play this game at all, if we want to be technical. But, any player surely wants to better themselves and get as much out of a game, as possible.

I’ve already talked before about how “need” and “want” can be subjective in this game. Especially, when you are trying to do well and are in a situation/Guild that requires certain things and such. Also, I’ve talked before about how they wouldn’t put all this daily stuff in the game (especially, things that reset like Dungeons), if they didn’t want you to play every day, but I won’t go into a rant about all that again.

What I will say though is, this: I feel we have too much going on. Too many daily things, too many Gem sinks, and not enough hours in the day or resources in the game to keep up with it all, effectively.

Just my opinion, of course.

8 Likes