3.5 feedback and suggestions

Please post all feedback and suggestions for changes specific to 3.5 (released June 20th) here. This is not a thread for bug reports or help with issues in the game. If you have other feedback/suggestions that aren’t related to 3.5 you can post to the Feedback/Suggestions category of the forums.

For known issues
To report a bug
For Technical Support (including missing rewards/game performance issues)

Top suggestions and feedback

All suggestions and feedback

3 Likes

Maybe you could put ingots in other chests than the Gem ones…

6 Likes

Ingots are also available

Randomly from a PVP battle (including Guild Wars and Arena)
Top 100 ranked and PVP tier rewards
Gem Chests (which contain Ultra-Rare Ingots or better)
Weapon Bundles in the Shop
Raid Boss + Invasion Event Rewards and Shop
Upgrading Ingots in the Soulforge (at a ratio of 10 to 1)

But I’ll add this to the list!

4 Likes

@Cyrup you are so efficient and perfect I LOVE YOU.

5 Likes

I can now confirm that Steam just downloaded v 3.5 to my game and it is now active.

1 Like

What does forge a trait mean???

Will this be in future events?

As I have just checked, and from the looks, unless hidden in 1 of the traitstone rotating image, they arent in there.

Also, if we have already completed PvP tiers this week, is it just a miss out for this week thing? Or do we message support about getting them retroactively?

I assume trait a troop

1 Like

I have them all fully traited. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

same lol. I was dreading tasks like that lol.

1 Like

Not a single troop refund?

We were too busy to do any balance changes with this update. However, we are working on a few at the moment which we hope to release soon.

I’m missing traits from Classes I already fully traited. :person_facepalming:

The Titan talent tree seems like a pointless mess, why does he have several trooptype buffs but none for giants or at least elementals?

4 Likes

Ferocity talent gives 4 Attack.
Examplar talent gives 4 Attack only in PVP.
Same tier.
It sounds weird…

Feedback: “Win 75 battles” is a stretch for a daily task. Especially when you can’t complete 1 without it crashing.

1 Like

I agree. Class talents are cool, but there are a handful of decisions that are puzzling.

Mechanist, level 40. I can choose between “All red allies gain 1 magic” and “All allies gain 1 magic”. Uhhhhhhh…

7 Likes

While classes still seem to provide a trooptype to the hero, i fail to find the type stated anywhere in the class screens. Would be good if that found its way into the class info.

4 Likes

We will be fixing this for next update.

2 Likes