3.5 Patch Notes

@#$% yes to this. Its even updating in real time without me leaving or refreshing the tab!

7 Likes

Next question: what happens if the timer expires while you’re in a match?

Same as 3.4 I imagine.

So not a single balance change? Not one… not even one tiny insignificant 'cause way too low buff to a single troop? Ok. GG.

Just to address this @Gouki, this was a big update for us and it kept us exceedingly busy. More balance changes will be coming in the future.

1 Like

Agreed - there’s a huge amount of content here! But if you have some specific feedback please provide some constructive criticism over here if it’s specific to the update

just realised is there no way to see total battles on a hero class anymore?

Archer is very Raid friendly and Dragonguard is very Sunbird friendly. Warlord has some very good combinations. 3x damage on burning enemies + self-enrage! Hero class stuff is a definite thumbs up.

Power levels after level 10 are… dragged out? good types of bonus, if we ever reach them though. not sure if we needed the tasks to slow down natural progression and slowed down power levels above level 10. Thumbs down for Kingdom Power level.

1 Like

@Saltypatra @Cyrup

I’m a long term buyer of the weekly weapons, and I notice they have ingots now. Buying the useless weapons was my way of giving the devs their well deserved money. But now I feel I missed out on ingots.

Happens to me when I log in with a few minutes left. When you finish the battle it says pet rescue is over and you don’t get rewards for that battle. Rewards you don’t collect is mailed to you.

No new pets :frowning:

Anyone know if Talent tree choices can be undone?

Freely re-movable at any time.

2 Likes

I am NOT a fan of this design decision.

To comment on the ingots in chests, we felt that it would be more efficient and inexpensive to draw them from Gem Chests. Because VIP chests are so expensive we wanted to keep the drop rates for legendaries and mythics as high as possible.

2 Likes

But why not Ingots in every chests?

2 Likes

Ingots could have replaced part of the traitstone drop table instead of part of the troop drop table. I would happily get a few less arcanes from VIP chests in order to not have to spend my hard-earned Gems on less-desirable Gem chests.

12 Likes

We can look into doing that. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

They don’t decrease the chance of getting a mythic

I never said they did :slight_smile: I was suggesting a way to add them to the VIP chest drop table that would ensure that legendary/mythic drop rate was not impacted (per Salty’s comment).

3 Likes