Please post all feedback and suggestions for suggestions specific to 4.0 (released September 5th) here. This is not a thread for bug reports or help with issues in the game. If you have other feedback/suggestions that aren’t related to Update 4.0 Underworld you can post to the Feedback/Suggestions category of the forums.
- Where possible, a developer comment will be added with a response
- If there is a suggestion written in this post under Notable feedback or top suggestions, please avoid reposting the suggestion
- You can vote for suggestions you agree on instead. Click on the URL that the suggestion links to and Like the post.
This helps keep the discussion fresh and collates the top ideas.
Top suggestions and feedback
- The explosion nerf was not carefully considered
- Moving between Kingdoms on console should be faster
- Add an option to zoom out further on the map to show the full world - This will not be changed. Having the map with a zoom out function means that the black edges of the map show and this is not accepted by some platforms.
- Allow console players to move between Kingdoms using the directional pad rather than the joystick - This is not possible to continue maintaining with future updates.
- Delve Scrolls should be stackable, but still kept at earning 3 scrolls a day Currently, this is unlikely to change.
- I can’t find the time to play all the new events and features
- If I progress in Delve Difficulty level I can’t increase my Renown as the battles are too difficult with the Faction Team.
- *Trophies should be earned in Delves*
Other notable feedback
- Remove the game slowing down when selecting a Troop to cast the Spell
- Change the Mana gained from explosions from 50% to 51%
- Add more variety to the types of Delve rooms that are available
- Delves are very time consuming at higher difficulties
- Increase the offensive stat bonuses from the Hoard Level
- Chaos Shards are great, add Chaos Shards to each Delve Chest, even in small amounts
- Add a controller shortcut on PS4 for the Hero menu
- Single Gem mana exploders should receive Mana when casting
- Tier VI of the Crypt Keepers Faction Event has a misleading description for the Weapon Upgrade
- Improve the UI to include a quick way to view possible Kingdom Requirement upgrades*