Traitstone farm suggestion

I would like to suggest that you would allow us to receive traitstones based off of which kingdom is our home kingdom rather than which kingdom we fight against or which kingdom we fight IN. The reason i suggest this is since i have to farm challenges in certain kingdoms to hope for a 1 percent drop of arcane stones, i receive no gold for this and inturn i am useless to my guild. The traitstone drops are far too random and low to encourage pvp play when my team/teams are not traited. thanks

6 Likes

Moved both your threads to the Feature Request category.

I think that’s a great suggestion Kevin.

3 Likes

I think so as well.

2 Likes

+1 from me it would help across the board from minors to arcanes

1 Like

I wonder whst ifhome kingdom effected trait stones dropped from maps as well?

But then again defenses do bring traitstomes of your home kingdom. Plus during opponent selection you can see what’s their kingdoms, and you can change until you find the collors you want.

1 Like

If the traitstones depends on the home kingdom that means you have to change your home kingdom to farm a specific traitstones. I don’t think that the home kingdom was done for that.

Apparently, on console, the color of traitstones is totally random. I prefer this solution than the actual one which depends too much on the other players’ home kingdom choice (a lot of Whitehelm).

Gotta get that 4x glory!

Judge Chamberlain Haller: That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.

Vinny Gambini: Thank you, Your Honor.

Judge Chamberlain Haller: [firm tone] Overruled.

2 Likes

I agree, this is a great idea.