To all who use all Fire Bomb Teams for Defense

Thanks, and yes I’ve had success with similar to both of those. You can build good controls and slot Assassin onto an alchemist / Cat loop, or look to loop skulls. Aunt Doris supports those well too. They’re viable but not reliable / fast enough against the broken ProtectorUbastet set. Back on topic: I don’t play enough games to count on a 50%-60% win rate, which is what these builds will net you against constant meta joke defences. Hence happy to see Firebombs.

2 Likes

well then don’t play them. I like them and like fast matches since I work a job. Maybe you have time to play 5 min every match so just skip them if you don’t like them. Not understanding why you want a Nerf with all the new stuff that has been added which takes time. I say the faster the better. I just wish they would all explode at once to make it even faster.

2 Likes

I like 4X Drake Rider even better. Plus you do need to pay attention or you could actually lose.
4X Fire Bomb, why not? Over so quick so no time to be bored :slight_smile:
Better than the current meta which I now skip, refresh by playing a one or two trophy team, which can turn out to be somewhat of a challenge, you never know.
I am all for putting up teams that help with events

1 Like

I forgot about that, especially during this event week that team is hugely helpful to help get the event done.

1 Like

The 4× firebomb teams are stupid. If you can’t beat a regular defense you should just quit the game. I play for a challenge not to be given a win.

1 Like

Yeah but they don’t do it for you, they do it to get revenge battles and then get more gold, glory. But they don’t need to do it, you can put any def and you will get plenty revenge fights anyway

3 Likes

I throw on 4 troops with Merchant (one Sparklesack, 'cause that’s all I’ve got), and battle Fire Bomb teams on Warlord IV for gold farming when there isn’t a bonus gold troop that week.

I’m always putting 4x Fire Bomb (or other easy teams in specific color when the weekly event requires it) and I wish everyone else did. Why? Because I’m not a “I MUST BE IN TOP 100!” or “IT SHOULD BE A CHALLENGE, BRO!” player. I don’t treat PVP as a challenge, rather as “must get 750 points this week” (which is plenty! way too much), so every time when I see Fire Bomb team, I jump in that battle. It’s easy 4 points and it’s all that matters for me.

I play PVP only for a) Tier 1 b) Money c) Glory and trophies d) Event points when applied. Nothing less, nothing more. I don’t treat PVP as challenge, I have enough of it when climbing to Tier 1. So I’m putting 4x Fire Bomb for the same type of players and good to see in this thread that there are other thankful players as I am thankful for all the others like me.

When I read “Playing against the 4x bomb team is the same as not even playing the game at all.” or “If you can’t beat a regular defense you should just quit the game.” I feel sorry for these people that can’t understand that other players still want to play this game and enjoy it, but don’t have so much time to do it. Please do not make other players feeling stupid/unimportant/worst just because they play for different reasons than you do.

I also see the comments pointing out that it’s pointless playing constantly against same (4x Fire Bomb) opponents. I think it’s pointless to play Ubastet meta-team all the time at 3-trophies-battles - isn’t it boring for you? Especially now, when Ubastet was available in Soulforge? Is it a challenge then, playing constantly against the same meta-team for 3 trophies?

14 Likes

@EsperanzaDMV i agree with everything you said but only thing i think it’s stupid is the 4x flame bomb shouldn’t appear in the 3 trophy list. Because 3 trophy are suppose to be the hardest battle and 4x flames bomb is easy to beat unless you use bloodhammer.

Rofl, I used King Bloodhammer (fully traited of course) against the 4 Firebomb team once… Channel Johnny Dangerously’s evil nemesis Danny Vermin…
I used King Bloodhammer against a full Firebomb team once… Once!

https://youtu.be/Ad9mlvyA84E

It’s purple week, bring out your purple teams!
Bonebinder summons a purple troop, I think…

What would people prefer, removal of the firebomb defenses or the divine meta defenses?

I don’t mind both but like i said if it’s an easy team it should show up in 1 or 2 trophy list and if it’s hard team it should appear in 3 trophy list. The fact people got 4 x mythic flame bomb shouldn’t be a reason to see it in the 3 trophy list. The whole pvp system need to be reworked

1 Like

I agree, fire bomb defenses certainly shouldn’t be 3 trophy battles. Nevertheless, I’ll take them for quick easy gold, regardless of what trophy it is. The more battles I can fit in to my hectic schedule the better, it means more gold for my guild :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve put out 4x Infernal King. That’s gotta be good for some Snotstones for someone…

5 Likes

If you really want to help other 4x sunbird is the best choice for this week

1 Like

Evil Tomes with Daemonic Pact summons those Ancient Horros that are also Purple.
I’m putting 4 Skeletons because “Skellebros”.

2 Likes

Once upon a time, x4 firebomb was annoying. Now it’s a breath of fresh air when it shows up. It’s like “Finally, a not-Ubastet team.”

8 Likes

I am sticking to what I said earlier, if you put up a Ubastet team for defense, first, you are lame and secondly I will not fight your team and give you a revenge match. If the only choices I have are three Ubastet teams I will attack the 1 trophy team and then retreat. If everyone did this I think the Ubastet defense teams would dry up.

1 Like

To all that use fire bomb defenses…thank you

3 Likes