To all who use all Fire Bomb Teams for Defense

You’re welcome :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Personally, the only time firebomb defenses are annoying is when a pet gnome shows up in one. It’s then a race to kill him before he is filled with mana and does a runner.

2 Likes

When Mercy casts on the first turn against a firebomb team:

10 Likes

Seit wann sammelt man in PvP seelen?
Habe ich noch nie gehört,es gibt genug andere Teams wo man Seelen Farmen kann.
Arena oder Erkundung!!! Moin

It’s true, there are faster ways then PVP to farm souls, BUT! when i needed souls every place i could get them was important to me :slight_smile:

Aber nicht PvP ist doch nicht dein Ernst ?
Es gibt bessere und schnellere Wege aber wenn du meinst !!

I use pvp for farming gold, getting souls was secondary.

1 Like

2fgdce

4 Likes

Me too! I have to try to get my full quota of souls before all four have exploded!

I started running a 3x Firebomb and a treasure gnome a couple weeks ago. Now I get more defense battles in a hour than I ever got in a week. This in turn gives me more rival opportunities. It all equals more gold, glory, and souls.

Save the good defense teams for Guild Wars.

2 Likes

It is not challenging. Annoying, and frustrating yes, but after you’ve built the best possible “Uba check team” (I’m not even going to call it a counter team because there IS no Uba counter. Only checks.) you just open the battle, hope to get lucky, and effectively win or lose on the first turn depending on whether or not the board was in your favor that round.

Since I crafted dawnbringer it looks a lot easier. On last week (750 event) I did about 180-190 battles for 3 trophies. Most of them was ubastet-divine-combo. Against ubastet I lost 3 times (5 overall), one was my clear mistake (gave match-4 to AI), the two others… well let’s call them the board issue.
So I wouldn’t call all these wins a lucky wins, myabe a few. Lucky wins was when I used psion/other drainers combo or crimson bat teams and expected good board with skulls and hope that enemy hero will not cast divine protector.

I don’t really think you can count Dawnbringer as a counter to anything. It works well against everything as well, but unlike Ubastet which can be obtained by people at any tier of the game, Dawnbringer is only available to top tier players who have the 1.3 million souls to pour into crafting it. This means that Dawnbringer simultaneously excludes it’s self to high level play where low level players are safe from meeting it, and is also unavailable as a counter-play option for low level players who struggle with Ubastet wrecking them in PVP.

1 Like

Resurrecting this thread to thank those that put up teams that help with event completion and call out those that use Dragon’s Eye on PvP defense teams because they want to be an irritating pain in the butt.

4 Likes

Every week then first thing I do is check the event and change my PvP defense to whatever is the most helpful
This week, 4 troops with purple.
4X Drake Rider for weeks where the event is number of troops killed in PvP…and so on.
Seems fewer and fewer are doing this though
Agree with you on Dragon’s Eye, I don’t use for defense, never will

4 Likes

Just an fyi, 4x Drake rider isn’t helping anyone. I always avoid this team I hate it so much. Yes you get 8 snotstones from 1 game but that game takes twice as long. If I instead did 2 separate games I would get 2x gold,glory,trophies,ingots and still 8 snotstones.

6 Likes

Really? Difference of opinion I guess. I like them during that event.

Thank you!

While my defenses usually aren’t intentionally helpful like yours, I don’t use super annoying ones like Dragon’s Eye, or goblins back when low level and they were more of a pain.

The game trolls us enough already, no need to make it worse.

I’ve been trying to avoid Dragon’s Eye by never choosing teams that show a gold based troop, Gimlet who converts to brown, or The Possessed King. They all often show up with Dragon’s Eye. Sorry for punishing others who use those troops without it.

3 Likes

I don’t always use easy ones but this week took the easy way out and used my last GW purple team :slight_smile: