To all American people: who are you gonna vote for?

The Attorney General met with BILL Clinton, not Hillary. That is a big difference. And no, I won’t defend that. That should not have occurred. I personally don’t believe anything nefarious occurred during that meeting, but the AG should avoid the appearance of impropriety, which she absolutely failed to do by meeting with Bill Clinton while his wife was under investigation.

As to your second point, I’m still waiting on a reliable source that “there was enough to lay charges but nobody in the Justice Department will prosecute.” I also am unsure about the timeframe you allege re: hours after the plane meeting.

It’s also very very odd that these things have apparently grasped your attention rather than the NUMEROUS scandals and other issues surrounding Trump, that are much more than propaganda or some random unnamed source citing something. We have multiple women alleging Trump sexually assaulted them. We have trump on film saying he grabs women by the pussy. We have nonpartisan websites like politifact showing Trump lies something like 70% of the time he speaks. It’s very strange that someone would focus on Clinton’s comparatively minor scandals compared to the far bigger ones that Trump is involved in.

Thank you for proving my point.

There are quotes directly from Director Comey:

1. “Extremely careless”
    “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”
  2. “Should have known”
    “There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about those matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.”
  3. “Especially concerning”
    “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these emails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at agencies and departments of the United States government – or even with a commercial email service like Gmail.”
  4. “Still obligated to protect it”
    “Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked ‘classified’ in an email, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.”
  5. “Generally lacking”
    While not the focus of our investigation, we also developed evidence that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified email systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information that is found elsewhere in the government.
  6. “Hostile actors”
    “We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal email domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent.”
  7. “Sophisticated adversaries”
    “She also used her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related emails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account.”

All of them provide concrete evidence of, at best, gross negligence or, at worst, criminal culpability.

However, since the FBI has no prosecutorial power, the only way it can go further is if the Attorney General were to pursue it. Of course, she was too busy having drinks with Bill on a tarmac in Arizona…

1 Like

Damn, he grabs women by the pussy. But friends of his don’t mysteriously have heart attacks or disappear in the middle of a criminal investigation. hmmmm

1 Like

Thank you for implying I’m pro-Trump just because I’m anti-Clinton

1 Like

Can i press both buttons to make a multi-track drifting and kill everyone?

Picture to ilustrate…

3 Likes

The FBI Director said no such thing. If you are going to make these claims, please provide a reliable source. The FBI Director said she was careless, but that there was not enough evidence to prosecute. It is a complete fabrication to try and frame it as him saying there is enough evidence to prosecute but the justice department decided against it.

Why only go for 1 when you can get all 11! :wink:

I’m with @Ivar, everyone dies in that scenario

Couldn’t be fairer than that… Spares no one.

2 Likes

Well this isn’t really true. You should ask around about China a little bit, they are the most powerful guys right now. In terms of economy of course. They don’t lack military either, nor science.
Plus the Russians. I wouldn’t say Hilary could be more powerful then Putin. Yeah some countries are not traiding with them any more, look how much they give a f about that. And in military term they are the ones that would go the furthest I am sure of that. In case it ever comes to some kind of global “dispute” you all know China and Russia will go hand in hand. And probably take Turkey with them.

So basically it is about voting on one of those two candidates that has done less crimes, or not be voting at all? That is really…Dont know the word…

1 Like

I know I’ve found a delicious thread when I find myself agreeing with @TaliaParks! :wink:

1 Like

Sad? Scary? Upsetting?
All the above?

2 Likes

Don’t think the word exist on earth, maybe on another planet, lifeform etc…

1 Like

How can you describe the feeling of having a such ugly alien coming out of a stommak. That feeling might be the same as having to vote…

1 Like

Maybe your conscience works differently than mine, but mine would not be clear if I didn’t do everything I could to prevent Trump from winning, even if that means voting for HRC. Before even the primaries I said I wouldn’t vote for HRC - As I already said, I don’t like her. I disagree with her on quite a few things. But if I don’t vote for her that means there’s an ever so slight higher chance of Trump winning, which my conscience could not live with.

No! Us Americans are the most powerful!

We’re #1!

We’re #1

We’re…actually pretty far down the list in most things…

…except confidence!

We’re #1!

1 Like

A vote for Hillary is a vote against Trump … otherwise I wouldn’t bother.

PSA, duel-citizenship here.

And now leaving! Because just like every other political thread, I want nothing else to do with it.

2 Likes

I’m quite certain ours do. :wink:

I know I’ve found a delicious thread when my hunger is beginning to be sated.

ALL YOUR HATE FEEDS THE KING TROLL!

2 Likes