To all American people: who are you gonna vote for?

If you havent seen the Queen Troll before:

1 Like

Complete logical fallacy there. Just rhetoric used to gain votes.

When you vote for one party the other party doesnā€™t lose a vote

1 Like

Now youā€™ve gone full alt-right propaganda level. These are accusations no reasonable person believes. In order to make a claim, one must provide proof. If there were proof of these claims, HRC would be investigated for far more than using a private e-mail server in her basement.

Even Trump knows better than to start accusing Clinton of orchestrating assassinations. My only advice to you is to please evaluate the source prior to believing anything you read on the internet, particularly about political candidates where the opponents have a vested interest in lying.

Thatā€™s not my wife you filthy mortal!

2 Likes

It canā€™t die yet; @TaliaParks is still hungry.

NOM! NOM! NOM!

1 Like

I donā€™t look at you as a King Troll, you are just a little sarcastic from time to timeā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Way to go low broā€¦

1 Like

Honestly I do not want our first woman president to be Clinton. She is a disgrace to all women and does not deserve that title.

There are honestly so many reasons why I hate Clinton. A big one is that she lies. She lies so well and so often and with a big fat smile on her face. The look on her face when she is accused of terrible thingsā€¦ like sheā€™s bored or too important to be there. And people can brush away the emails and call it a conspiracy but I am 90% convinced that she did this. All of the signs point to it. Her and her horrible husbandā€™s shady and convenient meetings pretty much sealed the deal.

The look on her face when she talked to Benghazi familiesā€¦ she is a horrible horrible human being. I canā€™t stand to look at her.

Also the fact that she is married to such a horrible man shows that she is weak. She stood beside him and helped brush his affairs and sexual assault allegations under the rug as if they meant nothing. She defended rapists as a defense attorney. I donā€™t care if ā€œsomeone has to do it!ā€ That someone doesnā€™t have to be our president. Her inaction (and protection) to rapists sends almost as bad of a message as trumps sexual assault allegation (which after looking at evidence seems false).

trump is by no means a perfect candidate. His mildly sexist attitude drives me crazy. I hate the way he talks about women. But guess what, he canā€™t do anything about that while in office. Our status as women will stay the same under him. We wonā€™t see improvements most likely, but we also donā€™t desperately need them. 4 years is a small price to pay for keeping someone so twisted with corruption out of office.

I am a Republican but if the Democratic candidate didnā€™t make me sick I would have voted that way this year. In other words, I am not an extreme republican who always votes that way.

4 Likes

The point is that if we have 40% HC and 40% DT for some dumb reason (instead of 100% and 0 like it should be) and the other 20% are ā€˜no voteā€™ but they donā€™t want Trump - honestly anyone can see where this goes why am I even here I said I was leaving.

That 20% also didnā€™t want Clinton

2 Likes

But they accept that Clinton is better than Trump, because duh. No seriously, thread muted. Gone. You got me while I had the tab open still.

You want to argue statistical analysis with someone who has a degree in it, you better have your internet education up to par!

Shhh! You canā€™t be both anti-Trump AND anti-Clinton. Thatā€™s just crazy!

Recently i finished my reading of The Mice Templar, a great comic book, honest. And the main plot was that at some point the Templars, the divine army appointed by the great god above all, got divided about their own views on how they should fulfill their duties over all the rest of the creation.
War erupted among them and a tyrant rose to the throneā€¦ Of course at some point comes a chosen one and well, he will try to fix things up.

The point is: Both sides of the Templars were wrong, and strangely it seems the same case for the actual U.S presidential candidatesā€¦ And the supporters of each side, both in the comic and here, will never admit how flawed/wrong they are, the other side is just worse because ā€œI say soā€¦ā€ :confused:

But well, if anything the comic book fans out there try to get your hands at The Mice Templar, itā€™s really good. :slight_smile::+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

This whole conspiracy theory youā€™re trying to sell that voting doesnā€™t matter, just simply isnā€™t true. If you donā€™t believe in voting for President, you need to vote for Mayors, Governors, and Senators. All these examples of the President canā€™t do anything, their hands are already tied, well guess who ties their hands? You have to vote for these people. Voting defines every aspect of the government.

So I donā€™t care who you vote for (donā€™t vote for Trump) ,but voting matters.

2 Likes

Pretty much this. If i got it straight, both parties have their ā€œdirty underwearā€, and yet itā€™s well know to each other and their supporters how dirty they are and that they arenā€™t good candidates.
But still, the people with real power are conducting this circus ahead and people are about to vote on a bad candidate no matter whatā€¦

Shouldnā€™t each party, and their supporters, say no to these bad candidates and look for better alternatives instead of focusing on defeating the other even if itā€™s means allowing a ā€œlizardā€ to rose to the power? People should be concerned with the commom good.

I donā€™t knowā€¦ maybe iā€™m crazy or stupid for having these kind of ideas that probably makes no senseā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m full, this thread can die now @Sirrian

Thank you all for the feast!

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s directed at me or not, @HKdirewolf, but if so I never said the concept of voting doesnā€™t matter; I stated I wouldnā€™t be voting for either of these candidates. And the reason for that sentiment is because both of these candidates are defined by the opposing candidate and how theyā€™re ā€œnot as bad as the other oneā€. Thatā€™s not a valid choice; thatā€™s voting against a candidate out of fear, not voting for a candidate out of belief that they are a good candidate.

Voting itself is important, very important but only if thereā€™s someone actually worth voting for; and there isnā€™t this presidential cycle. There are only candidates worth voting against.