To all American people: who are you gonna vote for?

Neutral sources recorded the Attorney General visiting Clinton on her plane for about 40 minutes

Later that day, the FBI stated there was enough to lay charges but nobody in the Justice Department will prosecute.

Literally hours after the meeting?

3 Likes

You can’t bitch about Hillary’s lack of judgment as your basis for being pro-Trump. That’s like being pro-Trump because Hillary got a bad haircut. Pot meet kettle.

1 Like

Except I’m not pro-Trump. I’d vote for Bozo the Clown if he were running against Hillary.

1 Like

I feel really bad for you, Americans. I just hope that…I really don’t know what to say…

4 Likes

I’m going to defend them both here - ACCUSATIONS are just accusations. We have a system where someone is innocent until proven guilty. When it’s an isolated incident like each of these cases, we need to follow the innocent until proven guilty model. I will say that what, 11-12 women came forward and accused Trump of sexually assaulting them? If it were an isolated incident, I would say that it’s fair to be skeptical. This is clearly not isolated & I 100% believe the accusers (I will say that being accused of raping a child is starkly different than being accused of sexually assaulting a grown woman to the point of it being fair to be skeptical). Likewise, if the FBI were investigating Hillary for 12 different things instead of 1, it would be fair to assume the worst there too.

1 Like

A lot of us don’t either. Sorry for the next 4-8 years regardless of who wins but my hope is this is rock bottom for us lol

1 Like

The FBI Director said that there was plenty of evidence that Hillary was guilty. The Justice Department and office of the Attorney General declined to prosecute.

To pretend that her issues are just “accusations” is disingenuous at best.

You both are missing my point. My point is the mear hint of either of these things in years past would have sunk their campaigns; the fact that it not only did not but that they were nominated shows how screwed up our system has gotten this year. I understand people that feel they have to vote one way or another for any number of reasons; I don’t share that sentiment but I understand it. What I don’t understand is anyone who looks at the mess that is the political season and tries to defend it as normal or ok.

1 Like

Voting Trump, don’t want to see another 4 years of Obama like stuff. Also want Obamacare to go away, hate having to pay that “tax” when I file taxes. (not going to spend thousands on health insurance I don’t need)

For those who are not voting for either, I hope you at least go to vote for everything else. House/Senate/new laws/etc. Just throw your vote to one of the independents… don’t know their names.

For Hilary, if she is not elected, she most likely will end up in prison.

2 Likes

You can use evidence based on their actions and words to gauge who would be the best president. So a slightly better analogy is that no, you don’t have 100% proof that there are 10 people on one path and 1 on the other. But you can hear the screams of 10 people on one path and the screams of only one person on the other. You can make an educated guess based on all the evidence before you. And the evidence overwhelmingly suggests Clinton is a far and away a better (and really the only) option.

It isn’t just this year, it’s our society as a whole. That’s what is really said. Regardless of what you think of Trump or Hillary, it’s pretty obvious our society is sliding downhill at a fairly steady rate.

1 Like

Even if Bozo the Clown was worse than Hillary? I’m sorry but that attitude is part of the problem. You’re being hyper critical of one candidate but turning a blind eye to the other.

There isn’t anything worse than Hillary. How gullible do Americans have to be to elect a person who’s public persona is “it’s all George Bush’s fault” while she’s privately sipping drinks with him and his buddies?

I 100% disagree. It’s not our society; the world as a whole is in a better place than it’s ever been (regardless of what type of fear-of-the-day the media is trying to sell you on); but in America the consolidation of power in our Media and the ability for unlimited money from corporations to flood politics are the true issues. Solve those and the rest solves itself.

1 Like

I can’t believe you actually believe that statement. I absolutely hate Hillary but she is far from the worst person IN THE WORLD. LOL come on now; if you’re going to make statements like that I won’t be able to debate with you as that’s just crazy talk.

You’re really try hard to make this dying people analogy work but it still doesn’t track. My personal take is Trump would be worse for American short term but Hillary would be worse for America long term. Neither gets my vote because a vote for either would be a vote to kill 10 people (to tie it back into your analogy). When the world comes calling asking why people voted to kill anyone, my conscious will be clear.

To steal a line from Donald Trump,

“Wrong.”

Please provide a reliable source indicating HRC is “guilty except that no one in the Justice Department is willing to prosecute.” That is 100% false propaganda from right wing extremists.

I’ll also go on to say that the FBI does not determine innocence or guilt. That’s a judge or jury’s duty. If it doesn’t make it past the FBI’s review, that means they concluded there is such a weak case it isn’t even worth presenting to a grand jury (whom decides if criminal charges are justified or not, although things may be a little different for such high profile cases like this, I’m not positive on the process). Either way innocence or guilt is not determined by the FBI; all they do is investigate whether the elements of a crime can likely be proven or not. I believe what you are trying to say is that some in the FBI are alleging that there is enough evidence to make a case against Clinton to have her tried for the alleged crime - and perhaps that is true. The FBI is a very large organization and I’m sure different people within the organization hold different views about the situation. The fact of the matter is that the Republican head of the FBI decided that there was not enough evidence to prosecute Clinton.

Cthulu. Why vote for the lesser evil?

3 Likes

I can actually agree with this.

But it isn’t just consolidation of power in our media, it’s also consolidation of power within the government.

How come a Republican-controlled House AND Senate looks no different than the years before when the Democrats ran the show?

Because it’s all a big shame. There’s two political castes in this country - the rulers and the ruled. The Democrat and Republican parties are fronts for a criminal enterprise that gets rich robbing from the American people and lining their own pockets.

Why would I vote for Trump over Hillary? Because Trump, for all of his faults, isn’t really part of that. Not only is Hillary part of the apparatus, she’s a driving force within it, making a fortune off of it without lifting a finger.

1 Like