Things that make you angry while playing GoW

Pulling 7 mythics but no Wrath :neutral_face:. Wait till next week. Mainly glory keys and seals.

1 Like

Does that invoke your Wrath?

2 Likes

This

Hell of a drop rate you got going on devs. :person_facepalming:

3 Likes

Having the daily task to use 30 glory keys when our only option is to use 1 or 50. Get rid of this stupid task already or bring back the option to open 10 at a time.

9 Likes

Having to open tens of thousands of keys, 200 AT A TIME!!! :rage:

1 Like

Lol good thing we don’t have to open them 50 at a time… that’d be awful…

4 Likes

I’m with you

When you have another gems player in the house that has to rub all their good fortune in your face.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

ShimrraStrategic Mastermind

20h

Lol good thing we don’t have to open them 50 at a time… that’d be awful…

It would be worst if you could only use 1 key at a time.

2 Likes

Well if you have more important things going on why are you here?

2 Likes

He’s here because he has more important things to do, like whine about people who whine about playing match 3 games. Duh.

1 Like

Using over 700 event keys and still miss one copy of Pride to ascend it:

Oh and the “Carpal tunnel syndrome minigame” to buy events keys is also very… tiresome.

11 Likes

The second troop’s reaction when it has plenty of health left after Ubastet’s spell, but he Insta-kills it anyways.

7 Likes

In GW and PvP: The feeling when you use an exploder and you get zero extra turns (90% of the time you wont get an extra turn from them nowadays), but then the board is ready for CPU to pump up 2-3 of their troops and crush you. This is extremely annoying.

6 Likes

All the crybabies in this game!
Nerf Infernus, he’s too powerful.
Nerf Ubastet, he’s too powerful.
PvP is too hard.
GW is too hard.
etc. etc. etc.

I have a great idea, why don’t we nerf crybabies for crying too much!

3 Likes

Agree with you. And one thread voting should nerf Ubastat or not. Most people chosen Not. Then Ubastat got nerfed. Great work!

Instead of nerf OP, they should Buff the troop never used.

2 Likes

Agree with this. However I imagine from a developer standpoint it’s much easier to nerf 4 troops every now and then as opposed to buffing next to 400.

2 Likes

That’s true. But don’t forget the dev team make a living on the game. It’s not a volunteer work. We pay our time and money to the game. Their hard work would get return. Vice verse.

2 Likes

Keeping it on topic, this is something that annoys me when playing the game. Only having a select few viable troops out of such a large pool due to Kingdom reworks being put on the back burner.

4 Likes

One simple and quick alternative solution for this.

Take off Hero from Arena, Allow select banner. Enable all troop traits. Adding a legendary troop option. This would make game back to its fun mode.

1 Like