Things that make you angry while playing GoW

you try to play GOW in the car and the driver thinks his Colin Mcrae…

Here again to point fun at the fact that the devs spend more time ensuring half or more of the event troops you fight are stoneskin/armored/iceskin than on actual quality of life changes. It wouldn’t be as much of an issue if it didn’t just ‘happen’ to coincide with the badges (which are there to compensate for fighting level 100 plus enemies with no other buffing factors) being targetted just at skull damage increases. 40% skull damage up is nothing when its just halved by their stoneskin as well as halving your troops original skull damage.

2 Likes

Goblins. Holy sh!t.

This is pretty frustrating. A few of them will be craftable(?), rest I can forget about. And yes, there will be 20 more unowned troops soon enough…

5 Likes

Yes, I would like one Vault Key refunded, thank you.

14 Likes

I have decided to exchange my one lonely super awesome epic vault key for the achievement.
Was it worth it? …

And I even saw the post before me. Don’t know what was I expecting. (6 hearts of rage :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Could’ve been 4x The Sun or 4x Heart of Rage. Instead…

3 Likes

The fact that the drop rates for different legendary troops in the vault are not the same is driving me absolutely bonkers.

10 Likes

Too bad they don’t have drop rates posted like they’re legally obligated to, eh?

11 Likes

I had a heart of rage drop from an EVK, and it drops just 1 (so, exactly the same as a regular VK)… Made a bug report about it, and was told it’s working as intended :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s the glass half-empty way I guess. Glass half-full, well, another 3d 18h 57m without a campaign …?

2 Likes

I don’t understand why everyone stresses over obtaining epic vault keys. They’re not worth all that much, actually.

2 minor traitstones… Really?
:rage:

9 Likes

wow, I just noticed you have another Epic Vault key to use as well, those is super rare.

I played a lot of battles last vault key weekend. Got 2 epic keys. From what I read in these forums, 2 is more than expected.

When I have to bring a Drifting Sands team to use a weapon boosted by Dragon’s Claw allies.

4 Likes

So what did the 2nd Epic Vault Key give you?

Some chaos shards. A lot of gold from the other three. (I didn’t note the quantities.)

EDIT: No, wait. I just remembered that Cedric gave me a couple of major chaos orbs, one that was blue!
I suppose that makes up for a couple of useless stones.

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 12.54.33 AM

:rofl:

Thank goodness for re-rolls, guess I’ll be exploring Adana all week :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

To get the magic-boost always late in campaigns (the very first campaign was the exception to the rule)
grafik

4 Likes

When a myth falls from the chest one week later after its crafting in forge. And when after it theres no any myth from chests or shops, even a duplicate one, for an almost 14 weeks. Like now. Its boring. Since that time was released maybe 5 new myths, or even 6.