The Mummy Returns

I agree with everything you just wrote. I would just add burn and poison self (or a team member, and maybe even your full team) wouldn’t be bad at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

totally agree. we also need at least one troop that applies each status effect to ALL enemies. like death, but only applies the status. then the guild guardians are actually useful, because they can benefit from the debuffs.

Other than a Merchant Blade and one of each troop just to add it to the kingdom, looks like I will be saving my glory this week

1 Like

Well I’m 52 blue/purple arcanes from fully traiting every blue/purple troop so that’s where my glory would be going xD
It’s the best deal ever, no time to save glory xD

1 Like

So you are telling me to load up on Arcane Spirit :blush:

That’s exactly what I’m telling :smiley:
300 glory for 2 arcanes, and 2 event keys? Deal! Everything else is just a nice bonus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, when DonBoba speaks I listen :laughing:

1 Like

Have you considered the 21 you are going to need one month from now? :wink:

1 Like

We will? Damn!
Well I didn’t plan on stopping at those 52 arcanes anyway xD
I try to always have 16 of each arcanes on stock in case an interesting legendary shows up ^^

1 Like

What we already have:
Poison all enemies - Shadow Dragon.
Burn all enemies - War.
Silence all enemies - The Silent One.
Freeze all enemies - Borealis.
Entangle all enemies - Spring Imp.
Death Mark all enemies - Death.
Disease all enemies - Plague.

Did I miss anything else?

For boosting the guardians, I believe traits that inflict status effects on 4/5 gem matches are better, since you don’t even have to cast the troop, just start a loop.

Examples:
Freeze - Mab.
Stun - Khorvash.
Entangle - Sylvanimora.
Burn - Jarl.

Luckily there are no troops that silence or deathmark on 4/5 matches, and I hope there never will. Sadly this means Humility can never get proper support for his boost (The same applies to Sacrifice, but as he is now I couldn’t care less).

2 Likes

It is not like you need the whole enemy team to be inflicted with status effects to make (some of) the Guardians spells absurdly powerful in the first place.

1 Like

Computer had fits, and this is what i come back too?! Great, more cats, now i can make a cat team i think.

sacrifice DEFINITELY needs a rebalance of some sort. maybe sacrificing attack for the magic buff instead of sacrificing an ally? or sacrificing an ally and buffing everyone by the magic of the sacrificial troop plus the minimum from sacrifice? it just seems underpowered and/or niche the way it is.

and i noticed there isn’t one for disease, silence, or poison. care to weigh in?

Poison is Venoxia. Disease and Web on 4-5 don’t exist, but don’t sound game-breaking.

Silence would be incredibly annoying, and OP against non-Impervious teams. Like @yonizaf said, I hope Silence and Death Mark on 4-5 never happen.

4 Likes

What happened with Deathly Aura? I thought one of the future classes has death mark on 4+ matches?

1 Like

Still there, unfortunately. Hope springs eternal…

2 Likes

Wonder if they could make a debuff, call it “Fragility”, which makes non-silence debuffs not wear off naturally.

Wouldn’t work on silence because, well, that would seriously suck.

I really hope they never add anything like that. Stacks of status effects are already annoying enough.

Wait, what?

The next Mythic might require 21 Spirits for traiting. However, we don’t know yet if the next Mythic even is what we think it is, let alone whether it will keep the mana colors and cost it currently has, as the troop appears to be very much a work-in-progress.

1 Like