Pharaoh's Tomb

Originally published at: Pharaoh’s Tomb – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Tomb Knight The Tomb Knight will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Legendary Troop: Ankhnum Ankhnum will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make…

1 Like

What’s 25% of 6 Sarcophagi in GoW? :thinking: Any guesses?

3 Likes

Monster…

I know we could go on with a ton of troops. My brain just screamed Wildfolk when I saw it for the first time.

7.5 points? lol

Randomly rounded up or down

#dynamic

can’t remember the last time i was this entertained by an event

3 Likes

Highest Rarity > Highest Level. Straightforward. I like it.

2 Likes

It all feels the same to me. 10 weeks of repeats and then ToD.

3 Likes

Campaign is the song that never ends. Weekly event is like watching reruns each week.

2 Likes

Anyone else getting Sarcophagi from Pharos-Ra battles? Should be 8 Seals of Power, no?

1 Like

i hope its just visual error…

Don’t think so. This is after game restart too :unamused:

1 Like

yea i just tried one and it gave me sarcophagi instead of Seals of Power…

im putting world event on hold until we all get clarification from devs about this, whether this is intended or not

I’m sure it’s not. The question is, what will they do about it? Will they fix it, which messes things up for people who play early or will they leave it as is, meaning a lot fewer points from the event for everyone?

i think it’s easier to adjust the reward board rather than fixing everyone’s point, lol. but that’s just me

I’m more inclined towards printing error, because it’s looking like a lucky Tier 1, else Tier 2 type of requirement, going by the current in-game scoring.
If it were scored as advertised, it should be quite an easy Tier 0.

I’m also inclined to think it’s a mistype in Salty’s post, and not a bug in-game.

Guess it’s rather @Saltypatra miss-typing it in post, as Event description ingame points out that only Ankhnum battle give Seals, other battles give Sarcophagi… At least that’s how I interpret it:

“Battle Aknhnum’s forces, and collect theis sacred sacrophagi[…] If you encounter Ankhnum, get any seals of power that he has[…]”

1 Like

Legendary battle gives 60 points and mythic 40? Intentionally? Wish I could say that’s unlikely, but it wouldn’t be the first time the scoring was counterintuitive :roll_eyes:

Yes, intentionally, because Ankhnum is newly-released troop which lore is tied to the current event. The same thing happened for some of the previous World Events too.

1 Like

Total points required for Reward 12: 167000 => 5567 per 1/30 guild members
First 3 players to reach 68 battles (Tier 1 limit) fell short.
Tier 1 point range ~ 4900 - 5350
Tier 2 point range ~ 5600 - 6100

Reformatted:

[Ultra-Rare] Mummified King : 4 Sarcophagi     [20 points] + 25%/battle
[Ultra-Rare] Anubite Warrior: 4 Sarcophagi     [20 points] + 25%/battle
[Epic      ] Tutankhatmun   : 6 Sarcophagi     [30 points] + 25%/battle*
[Epic      ] Shaman of Set  : 6 Sarcophagi     [30 points] + 25%/battle*
[Mythic    ] Pharos-Ra      : 8 Sarcophagi     [40 points] + 25%/battle
[Legendary ] Ankhnum        : 4 Seals of Power [60 points] + 25%/battle

* 25% increase for [Epic] troops go 6>8>9>11>12>14>15... (i.e. rounded up)

p/s - try Shadow-Hunter and Rakshanin, esp. with Medal/Badges equipped

6 Likes