Pharaoh's Tomb

Visual error or typo - they will need to clarify where the error is.
At least I am not playing the World event, untill we know. :+1:

3 Likes

Confirmed as a typo here, and original post is now correct. The ingame drop being correct and the initial post being incorrect is supported by the in-game lore, which has remained the same since release, reflecting that Pharos would drop Sacophagi and Anhknum would drop Seals of Power.

5 Likes

Didn’t get around to asking last week - anybody have thoughts about last week’s new troops?

Tomb Knight seems to be another nice addition to Shahbanu teams, as a front-slot troop who scales his own stats and can barrier himself for additional protection.

Ankhnum I’m not as sure about. I saw his boost ratio was raised to x2, is that only for his damage, or does it impact his barriers too? Could be a super-annoying defense troop if the latter, if nothing else. Too bad that third trait is Ishtara-tier. Probably not a troop who will see use outside of events, without a reliable way to inflict curse himself.

Ankhnum is about as effective as say a Dawnbringer when he is on a curse team. I don’t dislike it, though obviously won’t see too much normal play.

1 Like