The Hangout Thread

I’ll see it on the 24th. Don’t really care, but we’ll go as a large group so there for the company.

Anybody here play Everquest? Particularly 2007 to 2012?

I’m actually not a giant geek for the series like some that I know, but I really enjoyed this one and I thought it was better the second time I saw it. I’m not 100% on everything in it but it’s a great ride and it makes me wish my stick shift Toyota Corolla was an X-wing.

Taking my children to see Star Wars today…

It was a “pas the baton” movie. Decent, but limited by the need they felt to play homage to the original trilogy characters.

The new actors seem like they will grow and do very well.

If you’re broken I must have been defective from the beginning, because I’ve never been interested in the Star Wars series. Space Balls and Lego Star Wars is about the limit of my interest for anything related to the Sci-Fi juggernaut.

Doesn’t matter which trilogy we’re talking. Original, Prequel, Newest, I’ve just never seen the appeal. :confused:
I guess sci-fi just really isn’t my thing, though I’ve guessed as much since I was very young. :shrug:

My boyfriend is also “that guy” - he has never seen any of the Star Wars movies, and isn’t particularly interested. He just loves to watch our nerdy friends’ heads explode at the idea :joy:

Well, here is my Christmas card for this year:

Best wishes to everyone, regardless of whether they celebrate anything or not.

1 Like

@Sirrian I was just watching the videos for 1.08 again because now I started an account on the console. Realized this was your voice??? Haha, now I can’t help but imagine you talking out your responses on here :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: I meant to say, just started an account on mobile/pc. :stuck_out_tongue: tired

Haha - that’s my “video voice”, IRL I sound a lot more like the Crocodile Hunter :stuck_out_tongue: and tend to say “Crikey!” a lot.

3 Likes

I can attest to this

If I am ever in Australia I would like to play some board games with you guys :two_hearts:

Also happy Christmas to those who celebrate :gift: if not, enjoy your Friday :tada:

Merry holidays to everyone! :smile:

+1 :christmas_tree: enjoy the days off, y’all (and compassion to those who work). =)

I like the fact I am working. Not a holiday person :slight_smile:

So I’ll be ringing in the new year by trying very hard not to wake Cthulhu or The Black Goat of the Woods… That’s right, I’ll be playing Arkham Horror, my favorite board game! Got two more expansions now so I’m excited!

What plans do you guys have?

If I am not too busy with work I’ll be over at friends’ for dinner. When i get bored I’ll head from one bar to the next so people in the neighbourhood see me celebrating with them.

I’m planning to drink a whole bottle of raspberry mousseux. I don’t even care. I’ll make a chocolate cake too. Chocolate makes everything better. :slight_smile:

Spending a nice quiet evening at home with the wife and newborn son (almost 4 months now). Don’t need anything else at the moment. :smiley:

2 Likes

Contradiction in terms? Enjoy :slightly_smiling: