The end of the servers is near

Hi just to mention that since a few minutes now, much people experience trouble to connect to the game on PS4

Iā€™ve had some odd errors on Xbox and some connection issues as well

Iā€™d guess that the servers are hosted in a similar location to the PC ones, and theyā€™ve been having issues for the past hour or so.

thanks from your support. Seriously this needs to be fixed.

I believe itā€™s being worked on. (assuming it is the same issue)

I keep getting connection errors on Xbox as well. Happened at least 6 times before I was on the map screen. They pop up stating: ā€œError. There was a problem contacting the server. Please wait a few minutes and restart your game.ā€, which I did. Did not resolve the issue.

I canā€™t even get into the game. Itā€™s just one error after another.

2 Likes

I just got on, leveled a troop to 15 for the task, spent some keys and everything seemed fine, now Iā€™m stuck in the PvP screen just loading

the servers are having some problems. it is 3am where they are but hthe problem has been identified and is being worked onā€¦ (update from the pc side)

same, yesterday had a weird crash i havent had yet. before ive had that sometimes after the initial gems of war screen (so before the loading screen) the screen turned black and stayed that way.

Right now i can barely get in but keep getting ā€œproblem when trying to contact the serverā€ error messages. Ive had these from time to time before but right now i cant get around it to play. ;[

I can no longer enjoy life without gems of war i must throw myself off a cliff now brb

This is the end :disappointed:

we have no choice but to mass suicide :fearful:

1 Like

you are back , must of been a small cliff or cushion/water under it

This is because de end of week. Everyone wants reward.

i am always back. :persevere:

Connection issues on Android with a empty box with ā€˜SUPPORTā€™ button on it.

Tried with my iPad, went to collect my daily award in the mail box and got the same error and now I canā€™t reload the game/connect.

I could even play a duel but not finish it
at least it completed a task

For the horde! Letā€™s roll, broā€“

3 Likes

Ah, so there IS a server problem then - I was worried that it might just be me.

Iā€™ve been attempting to play on the PC, and canā€™t log in either. Fingers crossed that theyā€™re able to get things running again soonā€¦

Havent been able to login for awhile now. Will these issues ever be fixed? Apple iphone