The end of the servers is near

Op posted 5 hours ago . so been ongoing for a bit

I just got past the home screen on Xbox one and I keep getting error messages but it showed the screen and it wa the beginning of the game when Luther shows you how to play :scream: I hope That gets fixed

Edit ok it actually let me play and I was at the very beginning with Luther tell me I just lose everything I had

if this isnt fixed there is only one solution, we must all drown ourselves in the sink. It will be hard but by god it shall be done.

1 Like

on another note, you guys also all love the new fb smilies? i do.

They are not overloaded, they are randomly misbehaving Sirrian said in global chat.

Somehow I know Iā€™m going to get cheated out of my PvP rank via all this :confused:

A few battles I won counted as losses because of this =/

3 Likes

all praise the great gunners, lord frog god of the gemswamp. hails the beautiful frog god on his kneeā€™s, averting his eyes in its glorious radianceā€¦ waving up and down his arms in worship

Seems the servers are messed up on the console side

Iā€™m playing on the xbox one, was experiencing the same issues everyone else here was until a half hour ago.

I have a question, I just leveled up spider swarm from 1 to 15 but the kingdom score did not go up the 140 points, am I screwed, can anyone help me? I did this when it was having the issue before but everything was going ok besides the long waits.

I believe that Spider Swarm is still bugged on consoles in that it doesnā€™t currently contribute to kingdom power.

(It used to be a summon only troop, that got made into a ā€œReal troopā€

Thank you for the response Ozball, figures though lol, my souls are at an all time low and I was trying to level up another kingdom before I go back to harvest some more. Hopefully the kingdom can still be leveled up to 5 stars eventually or they make the fix.