"We don't seem to be able to connect to the chat server right now"

1 Like

I’ve never seen that before. That has to be a new issue. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

1 Like

I checked, happens on my phone too. Original is PC Windows 7, and then it happens on my iPhone 5c as well.

1 Like

Oh no. We should all run around and flail and panic like chickens with our heads cut off until it gets fixed, right?

2 Likes

Ooh, passive aggressiveness! My dear friend, I am posting because it gives people who are experiencing the problem too a reason to believe it isn’t just them. I also submitted a ticket, and before doing any of this looked for evidence that it was happening to others- and finding none, posted. I’m perfectly calm- why do you have a chip on your shoulder? Would you like a cookie? Relax, there’s no reason to be rude.

No, actually. Just extremely dry sarcasm as we stare blankly at the server, waiting for it to come up.

I promise you, our jokes are at the expense of the server, which does this frequently, and not the reactions of people who are justifiably worried.

This. This is a good thing to do. We’re just poking fun at the issue itself.

Completely unrelated, but I may actually go bake some brownies soon. Thank you for the inspiration ^w^

2 Likes

Ah… sarcasm. Well carry on then, friend. Offers cookies and hugs. Attempts to tame the server with enticing cookies and hugs.

Edit: Didn’t see the inspiration bit, apologies. You’re quite welcome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice chat alternative:

2 Likes

Nice suggestion. I’ll consider it. Thank you. Please help yourself to the virtual cookies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

I would like a healthier alternative to cookies. Perhaps some virtual fruit instead? :apple:

1 Like

Offers a fruit buffet with a selection of fresh fruits ranging from apples and bananas to tangerines, durians, and passion fruit.

2 Likes

Cheers, but no thanks, I brought my own banana.

1 Like

@rasper I hate to point this out but your tiny Meme peoples… still have their heads…

I expected more from you… :disappointed:

3 Likes

Is there some virtual bacon too?!?

1 Like

offers buffet including many virtual foods, including bacon and anything else anyone wants. Enjoy!

1 Like

Chat is finally working for me. Thanks for the company guys. :slight_smile:

When global chat is down, feel free to go here. That’s what I do, anyway.

GoW Discord server:

1 Like

my Discord Server meanwhile developed to the Global Chat 2.0

thx to everyone that joined - i appreciate your feedback and support :wink:

1 Like