The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Third Place Match

I voted Bobomb, I think he could do it. Too bad I don’t have Green Seer yet, or I could try the combo myself.

1 Like

It’s a really fun team, and you should definitely try it. I have no doubt he can beat me. When it gets rolling it’s super strong. I just question its ability to beat me reliably given its heavy reliance on RNG and a single troop. That’s why I point out the Best of 5 scenario.

Those who do not have green seer would love to try this combo. Thankfully i have goblin shaman and it works kinda well but not as good as the seer combo.

1 Like

Wish I could provide a copy of each of my troops to voters for both sides if I win. Sadly don’t have that kind of power :sob:

Hahah, me too! I think my bribe is better than yours :grin:

1 Like

Just realizes he had all 3 of these on PC… all at level 1, untraited, with all his souls dumped on leveling Soothsayer and Watcher.

Guess I’ll wait for the console release.

2 Likes

I’d love to try both these teams, but I’m also missing Green Seer :frowning: and Bone Dragon and Hydra

Whelp, I’m on a plane that’s about to take off, and by the time we land this whole thing will probably be all over. So way to go and thanks to everyone that weighed in on the debate, not least my skilled opponent, and thanks again Commish for organising this!

3 Likes

Dedicated man. Safe flight.

2 Likes

Shameless bump

Stop flip flopping @Machiknight, it’s a pain to see the lead change/back to tie so much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hah, my final vote was cast long ago, in too busy running my grassroots campaign for my own battle!

1 Like

1 Like

Vote! It’s a dead heat!

Congratulations on winning 3rd Place @Bobomb!

Great match as always @Studs, thank you for participating!

@Bobomb sending off that last second vote from the plane. Truly dedicated.

Dang it! Did it come down to the commish deciding?

I’m kinda thinking that way… or a vote from a plane… Convincing a fellow passenger to vote.

1 Like

And like that @studs is sent flying by @Bobomb at the last second showing that a little gunpowder goes along way. Good job contestants and everyone for voting for nukes over horses (male horse is called a stud as well)

1 Like

Great work guys! This was a great match!

1 Like