Tacet's Twitch Username Vote

Hello everyone! I will be starting my Twitch streaming channel in about a month. I’ll be streaming mostly Gems of War. I also intend to do a bit of a streaming event soon after I start the channel. I will stream for about 40-80 hours over the course of 7 days for the event. I’ll have things like redeem codes during it as well as answering any questions anyone may have about the game. This is currently planned to occur from July 11th to July 17th.

My question for all of you is in regard to my username. What should it be? I have the following choices:

• Tacet_
  • TacetTheTerror
  • A name not shown above (comment below)

0 voters

EDIT:

Based on asking within the guild, some feedback I got from them, and the current direction of the few votes here, I think I am deciding to go with TacetTheTerror. My main concern initially was that it would be too long of a name handle, but then I remembered I will mainly be doing it as a usable direct link, like this :wink:

Twitch

It also works better since it is identical to my YouTube username. While I am more well known as Tacet and Tacet_ on this forum and Steam, a good majority of people may not even know that Tacet_ is a common name I use. So yeah, I am deciding to go with TacetTheTerror for my twitch to keep it uniform. Feel free to follow it in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I assume just “Tacet” is taken?

Yes. Wish there was a way to overturn it because he has like 1 follower and 3 views. xD

1 Like

“Tacticus”. Close to your regular name, has a nice commanding sound to it. Plus, you are our general of tactics so you might as well bear the name!

I went and already claimed my name on all the streaming sires :wink:

You should do the same

This is basically why I voted for TacetTheTerror. Since you couldn’t get just plain “Tacet” I felt that was the next best thing. (I didn’t know you used Tacet_ on the Steam forums)

I decided to go with TacetTheTerror already, lol. Here is the page if any of you want to follow in advance: Twitch

I’ll be getting that page setup within the next week or 2. I already have the stream layout functioning:

1 Like

Is that a valid code? :stuck_out_tongue: or outdated now?

Also I’m curious, is the stats in the bottom right live? or just updated periodically manually as an image?

It was an active code at one point. It isn’t alive anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

The bottom right will just be updated periodically. It only takes about 2-3 minutes to screenshot it, crop it, then replace it. The main reason I have it is my event stream will be an attempt at getting and maintaining global rank 1. :wink:

1 Like

So, you plan to dethrone dhjl? You better get your wheaties ready. :smile_cat:

Hasn’t Sister already done that?

Not at the end of a week I don’t think? Except maybe the very very first week?

Sure. But, he always ends up climbing back on top by Monday. :stuck_out_tongue:

Despite many challengers, @dhjl remains undefeated as the number one player on the leader board. Sister gave it a great shot, but he passed her before the changeover.

Edit: Sister is currently in first with over 28000 points; dhjl is second with something over 20000. Five bucks says dhjl still comes out on top. Any takers?

3 Likes

Not that it matters anymore, but I voted “TacetTheTerror” because it’s your YouTube name.

It’s important to have continuity with online personas.

2 Likes

Challenge accepted, in 1 month. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Tacet has accepted the challenge. Due to financial restraints, I can only accept one bet.

Tacet, you indicated one month. Would you prefer the week of July 10-17 or the 18th through the 24th?

This thread nearly has more replies than views, lol. :laughing:

Sorry, I’m a chatterbox.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It will either be July 4th - 10 or 11 - 17.