- - - - - Tacet is Streaming - - - - -

I made my own streaming thread to post in as to not keep spamming the original thread. :slight_smile:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlFcnuWs5b-xq9udFzA7pQ/videos
Twitch: Twitch
Facebook: Redirecting...

Playlist of All YouTube Streams:
πŸ”₯ Streaming Gems of War: First YouTube Gaming Test Stream πŸ”₯ - YouTube

6 Likes

I will be streaming on YouTube directly for the first time in about 5-10 minutes for about 2 hours or so.

3 Likes

Awesome. YouTube stream is better than Twitch for me somehow lol. No lag/freeze at all. :smiley:

2 Likes

@tacet when I first read the topic name, I thought: that’s gotta hurt…

I am about to start streaming in a couple minutes for a couple hours. I will be answering any 2.1 questions you may have as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am streaming in a couple minutes for an hour or 2 with a team a banned hacker was using. Also answering 2.1 questions and discussing about it. HYPE!

So how did you like the hacker’s team?

It worked pretty well. I was nowhere near as good as casting my Astral Spirits though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Going to stream in a couple minutes for about 3-5 hours. Can answer and build questions and questions about Gems of War. :slight_smile:

I am going to stream on YouTube for a few hours opening up a bunch of keys for the new kingdom, doing the questline, and messing around with builds. Dragons are fun! :slight_smile:

About to stream for a few hours doing teams for all the new content this week.

Streaming a Bombot team that easily got me into the top 10 of the PvP leaderboard. :slight_smile:

I’m going to be streaming Gems of War on YouTube for around 3-5 hours. During that time we will be trying out a mythic Bombot, using over 100 max guild keys, and answering any questions you have about the game. :slight_smile:

Going to be starting my day long stream in a couple minutes. I will be answering any questions you may have about the game, helping people with builds, and trying any builds that people suggest as long as it doesn’t require a class change.

It’s my birthday today! Turning 22. I’m still going to be doing my 10 am - 4 pm EST stream today if any of you want to stop by. Will be doing the new mythic, answering questions, and helping others with Gems of War team builds.

4 Likes

Happy Bday Tacet! Hope you enjoy it man. No luck today for me. Bleh

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Tacet. :birthday::fireworks::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Happy Birthday and Well wishes, Tacet!

Chat is frozen in your current bday stream