GOW Streamers list?

Is there a streamer list anywhere?

I stream occasionally when I play and when I am not playing I like to listen in to others play, preferably those that commentate like Salty and Tacet.

Thanks!

My channel is: Twitch

1 Like

I’ve been streaming a lot of Gems lately, I usually ramble on about anything and everything. I have a vendetta against every Famine and Dawnbringer I see in PVP, too. :smiley:

2 Likes

It might not be a regular thing, but I stream GoW sometimes. I just started using a mic and it still feels weird talking to myself when nobody is talking in chat. I’ll probably stream again later today.

2 Likes

I occasionally use a mic.

Just gave each of you a follow. I had to stop streaming, my wife starts work soon and needs the home office to do so. =/

1 Like

Thx man. After 3 hours this was my longest stream ever. Done for now. Thank you.

Maybe link your account to here so we can watch you too.

LOL Duh! I edited my post and added my channel.

1 Like

I’m about to go live for about an hour or so.

I normally stream GoW a few times a week on twitch and mixer, feel free to join me sometime

Normal schedule will resume 29th June once I’m back from family holiday :grin:

1 Like

Hellooooo everyone!

Figured I drop mine too. :smiley:

8 PM EST every day.
10 AM - 1 PM EST Fridays and Saturdays.

4 Likes

Hi hi! Genkicoll here. I see Tacet, so I’ll add mine as well.

I stream every Tuesday and Wednesday, starting between 1 & 2 in the morning PST, as well as Friday FA’s and random streams :slight_smile:

Hello everyone). I love streaming GOW too. Language is Russian. Welcome friends)

5 Likes

Crazy got redeem codes with gems after every stream :joy:

Very funny :rofl:

I made a graphic earlier in the year with shadow so it will need updating (please let me know if you are a streamer and would like adding or if your info needs updating)

Hopefully I can get this info made more current for the community

4 Likes

Crazy do everything GW, Mythic, events, artefact and etc

2 Likes

plz add Genki, Honest Rob (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm3r9Q61e0h-qqAgeCyxOXA), Hazard (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmNUQv3jUdNYt-mYdfD1ifg) and Sinnycool (https://www.youtube.com/c/SinnycoolGames)

2 Likes

I’ve reached out to the above for some extra info from them about days they post Videos and main topics they cover, so hopefully will be able to update the graphic soon with their details. Thank you for the info :grin:

1 Like

don’t have any info about their schedule. their topics (my opinion):
Honest Rob: everything for the low-med players, not sure about any streaming, Genki may know
Hazard: mostly GW, factions and explore teams for the hi-end players, most likely not streaming
Sinnycool: everything for all (maybe except top) players, regularly streaming

1 Like

Pops up on my feed from time to time, might want to reach out.

I think Relle has stopped streaming GoW. (But continues releasing weekly previews and general GoW content)

1 Like