Stranger Tides

Originally published at: Stranger Tides – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Cyrene Cyrene will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Legendary Troop: Kharybdis Kharybdis will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make its way to…

2 Likes

The irony should not be lost that this week’s “shell game” actually has less complicated scoring than most others have!

5 Likes

You don’t need to be an Oracle to see the truth in that.

This is beyond lazy. same trait different name.lazyfcks

16 Likes

Is it lazy or did they forget about it.
Can you plagiarize your own IP?

Just change it to Armor be okay?

To be fair, they probably searched for the exact text before they sent it out. And since they are inconsistent af in their trait descriptions. They didn’t catch it.

9 Likes

So… 4 legendary battles, each with their own score? Hm… need a mnemonic.
Scylla
Kraken
Leviathan
Kharybdis

Kha-Levi Kra-Scy?

Although, to be fair, it doesn’t look like this event resets so we’ll just be clicking the same spot after the inevitable blue wall.

4 Likes

Khris Likes Krab Sometimes

2 Likes

If it ever get changed it will certainly be ‘Gain 10 Armor on 4 or 5 Gem matches’.

I am laughing, not sure about you tho. :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes I’m laughing right now!

2 Likes

3rd Event Key Legendary in like 5 weeks?

And y’all wonder why I stopped beta testing*. We tell them about stuff and they ignore it and f#%@ it up anyway. Behemoth has had that trait for years, we definitely said as much in the spoiler thread and others and where are we now … well, its not our responsibility anyway, it is 100% theirs.

*: I mean, no, nobody wonders that, not really.

Of course we did the same pointing-out and so on about King Minos’ trait being the same as Shaman’s and that stayed the same too.

11 Likes

Its so frustrating, we have sooooo many bugs and oversights in the last 10 days is like is their goal. God Forbid the event shop is given you more sigils or pvp is giving you x10 gold, that gets fixed.

7 Likes

All according to their plan$…

2 Likes

I wonder how much the company acquisition might be involved in this. Did they hand over parts of the game to some maintenance team to free up resources for other projects?

Has there been a change to event shop tiers? I don’t remember seeing shards before, it’s still early morning here though.

Crap, every time i try to hunt some missing mythics with event keys, there’s a new legenedary released…

so ~600 event keys burn, 0 mythics, 11 copies of new legendary troop (not counting old ones)

I should have known…

The opposite here; 150 event Keys, 1 Undine, 1 Aquaticus. The New Legendary in the next 50 keys

4 Likes

That was easier than normal…”

Of course the trait is still stolen and the troop is still … I want to say kind of bad regardless? Raise your hand if you wanted (more) RNG devour…?

4 Likes

I need to pay attention to news or start visiting the forum regularly again. I think it’s the 2nd time now I bought the weekly troop, then realized I had to open event chests for a legendary. I keep not expecting there to be a legendary, since we had one recently.

1 Like

Since World Events were introduced. They give shards in the first couple tiers.

1 Like