I Am Brute

Originally published at: I Am Brute – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Wargare Brute The Wargare Brute will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Legendary Troop: Krampus Krampus will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make…

3 Likes

I thought WordPress had defeated me but apparently it posted this post shortly before actually putting the page live on the site. My first clicks went to a 404.

1 Like

Fitting how for next week Krampus hits, basically 4.7 was ultimately a bag of coal outside of trophies in all game modes.

3 Likes

I thought it was the issues with my PC and not displaying stuff lol

Oh I forgot to add:

Big props for finally hitting whatever process you use to keep the art consistent. One of the few things I can’t criticize about this quarter is I think every troop’s art has been a solid hit, even if I didn’t like the art.

4 Likes

finally krampus! suggested it couple yrs ago when was rewatching grimm haha

If you’re referring to gold, I’ve been using Cedric/greed as much as possible to help. Skeleton key team is good. And the trophy change is awesome.

Shhh in 4.8 diamonds are getting removed from rewards, you have to use the Magic Hydraulic Press to craft diamonds from coal.

6 Likes

sooooo the new legendary troop is delibird from pokemon?

2 Likes

Well according to Mr burns in the future, coal is the most valuable material in the world.

The new Legendary is interesting.

Will be cool to see someone try to use it with Captain Macaw next month

That team might be interesting to use in Explore.

Krampus strikes me as a tough troop to build around otherwise, though he may be useful on defense teams and for scaling content (as a substitute for Irongut).

I tried using Krampus quite a bit today with different builds. It was a frustrating experience. Does not pair well with an AoE troop b/c he submerges the enemy. Thanks for giving my enemy a positive status effect! Also you get endless demon enemies that can sometimes bite you back.

2 Likes

Thanks for testing! Sounds like pure torture. I will pas myself.

1 Like

I like the idea of Krampus and the art, so it was disappointing. The 3rd trait is weak as well.

1 Like

Yeah, disappointing, but we are used to this. Most of the troops we get is half finished business.

1 Like

Guys I used 100 event keys and got Krampus and Wulfgarok in the same pull, so expect a healthy Event Keys nerf in the near future. The value of getting mythics from them is too high!

1 Like