Molten Memories

Originally published at: Molten Memories – Gems of War

New Invasion Troop: Stone-Biter

Stone-Biter will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Epic Troop: Lava Troll

Lava Troll will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Sheggra’s Spine

This week it will be available in both the Invasion shop, and in the Soulforge.

wohoo, first i guess ;p

However , both troops and weapon too look nice, should be a easy invasion.

Wow, this has been posted for 3h and has only 1 reply so far. This makes 2. So, there’s that.

Giants are a synergistic and powerful troop type. Here’s what I’ll be running for at least the first few battles.

[6080,6449,1113,6507,3037,2,2,3,3,2,3,2,14012]

Red/Yellow mana looping, with Hyndla Frostcrown to boost the team’s magic as you create matches. Fire Giant is great if you can get the triple damage to proc (easy with Jarl’s burn!) and Dawnbringer is amazing even before you boost its Magic!

Other good Giants you can use include Flame, Forest, Desert, Dark, Sea, and Rock Trolls (the mono-color doublers), the Ice and Lava Trolls (the dual-color doublers, the latter being new, and both being subject to a recent buff), and the 50% Devour chance Giants (just in case the troop types align early on). There’s also Jotnar Stormshield, the Mythic Giant that provides barrier and boosts based on allied Giants.

Once battles get tougher, I usually like to swap in the Invasion troop and/or a scaling hero weapon like Earth’s Fury, Trickster’s Shot, or Yasmine’s Pride.

1 Like

Firstly Sheggra’s Heart, now Sheggra’s Spine… Looks like Sheggra is the first organ donor in Krystara.

7 Likes

Xathenos would like a word with you.

4 Likes

Oh, but Xathenos is more like a Lego man: craft its organs, then make the whole creature (Undead, evidently). Sheggra dissected is another thing.

Next will be Sheggra’s fake nails.

4 Likes

And Sheggra will form the Head!

Time to use event keys! :smiley:

I got him this morning & it made me think of you guys from Black Dragon. :smile: @HugeOgre @Smash

5 Likes

With our power combined we will destroy our enemies and gain 7 to all skills! Ogre Smash!

3 Likes

Well, that was one of the invasions i liked more, why?

Think is the first time ever i didnt swapped to mang/trickster/yaspride/anyotherscalingcrap and used all the new stuff.

Using Stonebiter, Titan with sheggra spine, lava troll and Linda managed to not lose any battle and no ravens escaped.

Sure only got to tier 3 so didnt had many sigils still got to lvl 128 and 252 towers down.

Ps:ofc used little blue orbz on stone biter.

1 Like