Earthshakers

Originally published at: Earthshakers – Gems of War

New Invasion Troop: Jordrin Jordrin will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Ultra-Rare Troop: Earth Giant The Earth Giant will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in…

1 Like

grafik

The loot table for troops in Stormheim event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Jotnar Stormshield, Mistralus, The Onyx Giant
3.2% 1 Hyndla Frostcrown, Jarl Firemantle, Vidarr the Vast
12% 1 Baldr, Bone-Biter, Halfgrim Half-Giant, Ice Witch, Keghammer, Skymir the Lofty, The Grave Giant, The Sapphire Giant, Zephyros
21.6% 1 Berserker, Dwarven Slayer, Earth Giant, Fire Giant, Fomorian, Icespire Shaman, Storm Knight, Urska Wanderer
21.6% 2 Flame Maiden, Frost Giant, Ice Wraith, Southrender, Valkyrie
21.49% 3 Artic Fox, Northrender, Serpent, Snowy Owl

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

6 Likes

@Kafka This is the second time there’s a duplicate armor in the Holiday Event. I’m totally fine with that, let people catch up. But for the love of everything, there needs to be an active sign saying “you already own this armor”, so people don’t waste hard earned Holiday Event Currency on repeats.

19 Likes

only color kindgoms change 2nd week,all others is same in pvp…orcs,suncrest,stryx,giant,divine and stormheim.

It’s currently possible for the weekly region restrictions in PVP to be a duplicate of the previous week.

This is expected behaviour (not a bug).

We know getting a 2nd week with the same restrictions may not be as fun sometimes, but the intention is how the restrictions are chosen will be changed later as part of the overall plan for pvp, as there are more changes coming to PVP in the future to give it more depth and make it more engaging.

4 Likes

Hi Kafka. Trying to access pvp leaderboard on ps5 crashes the game and kicks you off. Was also not sent any pvp leaderboard rewards only league rewards in mail

3 Likes

Are you receiving any error message when it crashes?
Is it kicking you back to the Playstation home screen or which screen?

1 Like

unrelated, but I couldn’t find the info anywhere.

Are pets in the pvp shop that can be bought with gold marks exclusive to gold marks or can they be found/bought with silver marks in a different week?

7 Likes

I think between my message and your reply it has been fixed? Was going to grab a screen shot for you and it has now allowed me to access the global leaderboard.

2 Likes

You could have put the sentinel in this weeks event chest. The drop rate in underspire is disgraceful

4 Likes

Other players in global on ps5 also not received their global leaderboard rewards @Kafka

1 Like

Not that anyone really cares about this week’s shiny troop, Jordrin, but…

I noticed the Headstart Flash offer last weekend didn’t include 5 Jordrin tokens and the shiny chest doesn’t feature Jordrin currently. It’s almost surprising that the Invasion Rewards does include 5 Jordrin tokens, so it does still exist in the game… hopefully.

4 Likes