(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Oh makes sense, There is a Maugrim Woods event coming, should have guessed. I already knew what it did too, which is why I didn’t know if it was coming out before or after the next Mythic, when I assumed it was a mythic.

Well where is it’s arwork, that bugs me so much it’s not in there. Guess the art team folks are working overtime with Blackhawk art

The devs don’t always have everything ready in order. To be honest, they could just as easily keep all unreleased content hidden from us (not in the game download); I’m not sure why they don’t. Regardless, anything we mere mortals read into “release order” or “readiness” should be taken with a healthy degree of caution.

9 Likes

The Dev Team for GoW is one of the hardest working groups of people I know, I’m pretty glad they let us peek ahead rather than just put things in update packages the are released when the troops are released.

Can’t wait to see what Forest Guardian will look like though, it seems like a fairly interesting troop.

4 Likes

I think they expect us to peek so we can give them some feedback before it’s released.

I wish we could opt into a ptr [public test realm] from the game library.

The most recent Queen, and now Forest guardian make me very happy. I love troops that reinforce specific kindoms or type. This one seems very good, if only for the third trait alone. There are a number of troops that see no use that I think would appear because of this card, Lion Prince and Gryphon Knight seem like great partners. Man I also love how it has very little armor, better against true damage and bone dragon. Great design.

This guardian forest look really nice, but doesnt look nice with beast of maurgrim wood. I mean, main beast of MW are kerberos and Fox spirit (+ Wolf but this one is little bit weak) and both of them are using purple and Brown gem. So if they mix them together, wont be easy to reach kerberos and Fox spell…
After all, there is a lot of other beast, but little bit sad too cant have good “roleplay” team.

Édit : sorry, check again, Will be cool finally for spirit Fox ( but really hard for this poor little kerberos!! ^^)

But Spirit Fox is already empowered, so Guardian’s 3rd trait is less useful there.

3rd trait which gives mana to a troop category have been considered for Abynissia and Queen Isabelle and in both cases, it was removed for another effects… So, it can be the same for this troop.

This kind of traits should be given to Hero like the one for the Mechanist class. I’m sure a lot of players will take the Hero back in their team :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like

Which is arcane for next week? Thanks.

Blue/Red and Brown/Purple, I think. With the Blue/Red being on an Epic and the Brown/Purple being on an ultra rare

1 Like

Those 2 are from new kingdom, right?

I think so. That’s what my guess is.

I finally get to trait my Hydra though

1 Like

For that to happen, the new kingdom has to be released this week. Is there any confirmation that the new kingdom will be released this week?

No direct confirmation. I’m just assuming by the fact that no new has arisen about another event yet and the kingdom was supposed to come “in about two weeks” about two weeks ago.

Logically, it should probably come sometime this week.

Though if it isn’t, I’ll be even more excited at the prospect of actually traiting something useful

It will be this week 99%. As with anything else no confirmation.

I check the Chests and the regular ones say they’ll be changing in three days so that must mean new kingdom on Thursday?

4 Likes

That would be convenient, since it lets me open all my gem and glory chests while I still have a chance at Gard’s Avatar as the exclusive mythic troop (not like I have all the other mythics, but at least if I pull one it’ll be the super-nifty newest mythic).

It might just be all the other mythics returning to those chests.
Unless Gold also changes? Then kudos to finding this.

gold chests also change in 3 days