(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

What are those?

Nvm spells?

Looks awesome. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Yea, they are spell images.

1 Like

Really cool, thanks! :slight_smile:

The “Depths Below” is amazing. The art’s guys are doing a great job.

4 Likes

Cheers, I’ll pass that along to the art team.

We’re looking forward to getting this kingdom out for you guys to enjoy.

5 Likes

And this new Kingdom will come out when? …

We hope soon-arrrrr rather than late-arrrrrr

(We don’t have an exact date yet)

17 Likes

Those time quotes strike me as somewhat arrrrrbitrary.

11 Likes

New Mythic comes out in exactly 3 hours i heard. I also heard it’s stats and traits etc changed, :9 Do we know details yet?

Nothing has changed since the latest pull. There might be a last-minute change coming, but this is the latest info I’ve got:

Mythic Whitehelm Divine-Knight
Gard’s Wrath (24 Red/Yellow/Brown)
Deal [(Magic / 2) + 2] damage to all enemies, boosted by my Armor. Silence all undead and Burn all daemons. [2:1]
(Divine Bond, Reinforced, Divine Right)
MAX Attack:17 Life:19 Armor:32 Magic:4
He shall smite the wicked.

Divine Right: Gain 4 Armor when an ally casts a spell.
. Arcane Storm Traitstone: 12 (Adana, Dragon’s Claw)
. Arcane Mountain Traitstone: 12 (Drifting Sands)
. Celestial Traitstone: 4

Balance wise we’re happy were he is at the moment.

We just need to modify some of his spell files and translations before he goes out.

Last time the devs were at a convention they were playing a newer version of gems of war that the main base of players did not have access to. This was a future version of gems of war that we later got. Them being at a convention even though they are walking around makes me wonder, what is next year’s plans for gems of war, and is it going to be like the last time where you guys have a future update you can play on the show floor?

Nothing new to show.

Do you have a years worth of update names? If so would that be a major spoiler you can/can’t give?

What are you hoping to hear, after “Nothing new to show?”

Nothing to show, means they have no software, or hardware to show people. What i am looking for is basicly what you call watercooler talk. Words or plans that they have talked about for future instances of the game but are not able to show because they are not solidified as actual plans yet. Even if they have talked about the guild wars update, just the knowledge that they talked about it would be huge news, even if it is never realized into the game. A game development is never silent behind the scenes, something is always going on where future plans are concerned.

Yes, but “nothing new to show” implies “nothing new to say.” If she had something new to say…she would have said it.

1 Like

Semantics, show is different to tell. Even reconfirming what we know would be a help, especially seeing as where this conversation is located.

Help with what exactly? Apart from satisfying your curiosity. You’ve been told to back off nicely and you keep at it. I doubt they’re happy considering how much info leaks out already due to the data files, but that’s not avoidable. Answering your repeated questions, is.

1 Like

So it looks like we have 2 more mythics (or legendaries) in the game files for Maugrim Woods, and Khetar

But the game files include more info on the Maugrim Woods one while there is no artwork, but no info on the Khetar one but both his spell and character artwork are in the files as of yesterday

Help I don’t know which is first

There is only one other Mythic in the prerelease game data, and it is from Khetar. It’s mostly a placeholder still; the spell data is a stub.

The other one you see is a Legendary, likely to be released in Gem chests exclusively for a week as per the norm. It looks like this will release before the Mythic does.

FOREST GUARDIAN
Legendary Maugrim Woods Divine-Beast
Nature’s Ally (14 Green/Yellow)
Transform Purple Gems to Skulls and transform Brown Gems to Green. Ally beasts gain Barrier.
(Beast Bond, Invigorated, Lord of Beasts)
MAX Attack:18 Life:38 Armor:8 Magic:0

Lord of Beasts: All Beasts start battle with 50% Mana.

4 Likes