(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

(The below is from @Lyya, @Zelfore’s initial post has been co-opted!)

Disclaimer

Following is information and speculation about upcoming troops, weapons, and classes. These are not official announcements. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

Spoiler Links

All upcoming troops (thanks to @taransworld): GoW Spoilers

Next Up

SKADI

Mythic Glacial Peaks Divine-Fey

Changing Seasons (25 Blue/Yellow/Purple): Freeze and Mana Burn the first 2 enemies, boosted by my Magic. Then push them to the back. Summon Queen Mab. 

MAX 17 Attack, 34 Life, 17 Armor, 14 Magic

Insulated: Immunity to Frozen.
24 Minor Water Traitstone Minor Water Traitstone
32 Major Water Traitstone Major Water Traitstone
16 Runic Water Traitstone Runic Water Traitstone

Arcane: Gain 1 Magic when an ally casts a spell.
32 Major Water Traitstone Major Water Traitstone
9 Arcane Blade Traitstone Arcane Blade Traitstone
9 Arcane Spirit Traitstone Arcane Spirit Traitstone

Snowstorm: Create an Icestorm at the start of every turn.
12 Arcane Blade Traitstone Arcane Blade Traitstone
12 Arcane Spirit Traitstone Arcane Spirit Traitstone
4 Celestial Traitstone Celestial Traitstone

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight.

Scheduled for 12/21/2017. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

CORAL GOLEM

Ultra-Rare Merlantis Elemental-Construct

Hidden Reef (13 Blue/Green): Explode a gem. Submerge a random ally for every Green Gem destroyed. Gain [Magic] Life and Armor. [1:1] 

MAX 15 Attack, 24 Life, 19 Armor, 3 Magic

Water Heart: Gain 1 Life for each Blue ally.
14 Minor Water Traitstone Minor Water Traitstone
6 Major Water Traitstone Major Water Traitstone
6 Major Nature Traitstone Major Nature Traitstone

Indigestible: Immunity to Devour.
20 Minor Water Traitstone Minor Water Traitstone
6 Runic Water Traitstone Runic Water Traitstone
6 Runic Nature Traitstone Runic Nature Traitstone

Stoneskin: Reduce damage from Skulls by 50%.
26 Minor Water Traitstone Minor Water Traitstone
8 Major Water Traitstone Major Water Traitstone
3 Arcane Swamp Traitstone Arcane Swamp Traitstone

Keep your friends close, anenomes closer.

Scheduled for 12/24/2017. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

6 Likes

We are totally fine with players exploring game files to get hints of what’s coming up and theory-crafting. However we prefer players not to go into too much detail with what they see, so it doesn’t spoil too much for other players. (We actually had someone put all the conversations from Maugrim Woods on the forums before the kingdom had released).

The other thing to remember is that data/ features you see, can be out of date in your version or still in the process of being balanced, and can change before release.

So have fun theory-crafting :smile: !

2 Likes

If you are gonna spoil do it right or go home. T_T

Oh come now, don’t be like that, Apache. :kissing_heart:
I’m just teasing the regulars to make you think and search more. S’all in good fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tell you what, those key words up there relate to a new feature coming out in 1.0.8, take a guess what they connect to.

I know where the spoils are I just never look at them. All tought I’m always prepered with thousands of keys. :smiley: The thing is that spoling just a little bit makes me wonder, cry and get eager! T_T

Aight I give up. The Vel’koz wannabe looks awesome.

I haven’t had time to look yet :confused:

Where do you guys find all this?? :flushed:

You need to look into the game files. There are some really cool stuff planned, but they’re all subject to change so maybe we shouldn’t get too excited about things that might potentially be tweaked a lot. :wink:

1 Like

Where are these game files? Apart from the iPad I sometimes play in Steam (under Parallels on the Mac; btw, when can we expect the Mac version? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). So I should look in the program folder for GoW?

The easiest thing to do is to go to Steam → GoW → Properties → Local Files → Browse Local Files (otherwise just go directly into the steampp folder and look for infinite interactive).

2 Likes

He’s on an iSomething :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Then he’s probably iScrewed…

…easy enough to find the files in the PC version… but personally I’m not tempted to second-guess the devs here…

Don’t worry, fellow adventurers. :smile:
I might be on one of those despised iThings, but we are never caught for one hole as we Dutch say. I found the aforementioned files (in Windows in a VM) and had a good look at them. Mighty interesting I say.

1 Like

Always fun new things to discover, like the spells for the next kingdom creatures and all that jazz. (I’m saying weird things lately.)

My personal favorite bit of info is the traits and chests. Regardless of any possible future changes, always nice to have an idea of what’s to come.

which kingdoms are k19.png and k20.png ?

What do you think? :smile:
Take a look at the other graphics folders, you might discover some of their inhabitants…

Plus 1 for traits!

nodnod

[spoiler]K19 has the Anointed One one or what it’s called. Looking forward to it.

Hope the djinn in kingdom 20 works well with Faunessa.[/spoiler]

1 Like

I said I was sorry. :sweat:

4 Likes

Seems you will forever be that guy :imp:

1 Like