(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I wouldn’t count on it. when it says “3 days”, it actually means 3 full days plus some hours (compare to event chests saying “6 days”), which means it could very well come on friday.

1 Like

Boooooooooo. :angry:

Don’t lose hope, there’s always a chance that the chest text is just for the mythic exclusivity ending, and the kingdom will be added earlier.

I was also hoping for the new kingdom to release this week for the same reason, but after the conversation here I gave up and started opening keys. I was lucky enough to get Gard from 300 gem keys, so I have plenty left in case the kingdom does come, in which case I may try for a second Gard.

1 Like

At the moment we’re aiming for the next kingdom to be released end of this week (our Friday).

Only delay reason would be that something comes up that would forces us to delay it.

7 Likes

QA Cat needs to back off :stuck_out_tongue:

For pc/mobile, or for console?

This is next kingdom on PC/ Mobile

1 Like

I’d rather QA Cat was involved and got stuff sorted. I’d rather wait a week and have fewer bugs. Get it right first time, rather than rush it out.

In this case however it’s as likely to be Apple Cat, which rarely obeys any logical rules or helps anyone much.

2 Likes

This is more likely to be QA Cat, because the kingdom has been in the game systems since the last patch. Apple Cat’s approval process applies to patches which contain bugfixes and content updates, not database updates which contain some troop and kingdom data used for balancing.

Apple Cat really has no say regarding when the kingdom gets released.

Well it could be QA Cat finds a bug that requires Apple Cat and Android Cat to approve the fix.

2 Likes

Kingdom should be Friday.

Please no.

Like I said it might, at the moment though looking good.

QA Cat at least causes delays for comprehensible reasons.

Apple/Android Cats are slightly less bad than XBox/Sony Cats at causing arbitrary delays for unfathomable reasons.

QA Cat hopefully won’t need the arbitrary delays caused by calling in the cavalry on this.

Just release it and we will find the cliff to run off like the lemmings we are :thumbsup:

I am just joking…well maybe not about the lemmings, that’s a good analogy …I appreciate the work you do.

8 Likes

Anybody knows when Necromancy will be tuned to 25%? I am too lazy to create a thread.

honestly i hope never.
at the moment its already a fair trade either faster traitstones or faaster souls or faster win, i dont see a reason why it should be turned back to 25% if it stays at those ‘mostly lame’ units

as far as i remmember they leave it at 50% under observation so it was not a 100% certainty to put it back to 25%?

5 Likes

It was a coding mistake they plan to patch in the next major version, so they hotfixed the pictures to 50% so as to save on confusion. However i hope that the data forces the devs to continue necromancy as it is.

2 Likes

Since you specifically said “our Friday” (instead of just “Friday”), should we understand from it that the new kingdom will release when it’s still Thursday for everyone else? i.e it should be out sometimes in the next few hours?

Ummm given it’s currently 12:25am here, I don’t think it’s going out in the next few hours.

We are aiming for it go out on friday around the daily reset (like the previous kingdom releases).

11 Likes