(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I have 21k glory now, so the 33k wont be a problem. Sure I’m living hand-to-mouth with glory, but it also keeps me interested in the game.

And since I’m going for 6x the new legendary anyway, I’d be happy if I’d get some rare and common troops from that kingdom too.

Event chests not only hold wrong kingdom troops, but also traitstones. I’d hope to see those both gone. …while not weakening the drop chances of Epics and Legendaries. Event keys are valuable, and if the devs would nerf those, I think I wouldn’t be the only one to complain then.

edit. actually they could lower the drop changes of UR’s a bit also. They are super easy to mythic with current drop rates. So keep the rates of Mythic, Epic and Legendary troops as they are, drop a bit from the UR’s, remove other kingdom troops, remove traitstones, and for those remaining % of the drop pool, add 2xRare and 3xCommon drops, just as the summoning stones do now.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s irrelevant when you pull 15+ Knight Coronets in 50 keys during events of kingdoms that ARE NOT Sword Edge… :expressionless:

I mean, it’s understandable as event keys are cheap, but come on… Some drops make zero sense…

I would rather have few Jewels, maybe 5 per key, tied to the kingdom main colors (Wild Plains could drop Emeralds, Rubys and Garnets), and moving into this direction also have a positive impact for newer players that have a lot to catch up to do regarding ascension or crafting weapons to counterplay teams in Guild Wars.

Maybe it’s time to talk about next week troops… :slight_smile:

Looks three next week including a legendary! :smiley:

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Look like we won’t have a break and the week after we get a new mythic…

It’s going to cost lot of keys

I’d like if his final trait gave something like 5 to each stat on a 4/5 match (or at the start of each turn), make him something worthwhile if you let him stew for a bit.

• Hyena: he sounds cool. I mean his spell fits well what we can expect from an hyena.
  • Bulette: oh another Devour troop…
  • Chief: he could be nice with Ketras.
1 Like

Hyena: agree. Amusing. Filler really. Stealthy really doesn’t fit.
Bulette: agree. Annoying. More RNG instagib. Irritating to use if you play a brown creation strategy to get the devour, inevitably the 50% won’t proc.
Chief S: agree. The next fashion seems to be more spells that bugger around with your troop order. And slapping devour immunity onto everything rather than managing down the dafter RNG devour cases.

2 Likes

I think they tried to emulate hyena’s hunting tactics, they’ll usually prey on the weak such as young/sick animals avoiding combat with the adults/healthy. In this sense Stealthy fits as they wait for the right opportunity.

2 Likes

Hi all, I wanted to let you know there quite a lot of changes to several of the spoiler cards we have on the spoiler webpage as well as some new troops added. To make it easier to see exactly what has changed I created a change history option at the top of the page. I hope you all like it.

12 Likes

Vault/Invasion/Raid(!!!)… Nice spoilers :wink: .

2 Likes

Ya, that caught my eye too. :wink:

WHAT!!! Crow needs the precious SPOILERS!!!

awesome feature, thanks!

would never have noticed the Gargantaur mini-buff. still wouldn’t use it, but its getting better

Gargantaur got buffed slightly.

Before After
[Magic+8] [Magic+13]
killed allies and enemies [x10] [x15]
Spell cost 24 Spell cost 22
Trait 1: Orc Bond: Allied Orcs +2 Life Trait 1: Huge
Trait 2: Huge: Gain Life on 4+ Matches Trait 2: Impervious
Attack: 24 Attack: 19
Life: 24 Life: 32
Armor: 13 Armor: 15
Magic: 8 Magic: 12

All in all, he got +9 damage on his spell, he’s a little more tanky, spell cost is now 22.
Wait. He’s got Impervious. That means he cannot be poisoned. Or set on fire. That’s kinda sad. I could heal him with other troops while enemy Infernus gives him +4 magic every turn (provided that he’s stripped of his armor) with his burn.

So right off the bat he’s dealing [12 + 10 magic from kingdoms + 2 magic from statues] + 13 = 37 damage for 22 mana.

Let’s assume you have 2-3 troops dead when you finally decide to cast his spell. That means his damage would be 67-82. And +4 to that for every bit of damage he takes. Could do against Kraken, Death, Famine.

Ideally, we can get a potential one shot sniper IF we manage to keep him alive IF we can generate mana for him IF we kill enough enemies/allies. Too many ifs, don’t you think so? Why can’t I just use Humility in first slot to buff my Infernus or Draakulis or whatever?

Anyways, I’m glad this Mythic is weak. I’m already nearly bankrupt and want to save keys for the upcoming kingdom =)

3 Likes

Pharos-Ra is a much better one shot sniper with much less of a setup.

Doomclaw does lazy damage better than Gargantaur and has chances of devour to go with it.

Gargantaur needs some special effect to keep it relevant early in the battle, or needs an even better skill to make it the best at late game action. Can’t even use it front line, look at how well Stonehammer gets used (not well usually).

Yes it’s disappointing… He could have a nice special job, to poison the player team (ie Orc team). It could be nice.

Still disappointed. Stonehammer needs to lose the blue for purple or something. He blocks too many other good dwarves and that’s why most people use lord ironbeard instead. It’s a shame this guy still isn’t very viable. I’m struggling to understand the devs thoughts with this one.

2 Likes