(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

This is correct.

Can I second this please. Reading this thread later is very hard when half the conversation has been deleted.

Agreed, so far…

U wot m8? Et tu, brute?

I’ve already replied to Yonizaf about deleting posts. Is it that hard to use context clues? We were all guessing what that new kingdom is. I said it might be the kingdom with plants, he said it was a bird-like kingdom. Highcrest. Then we proceeded to guess further at the new kingdoms location. I deleted the guesses. I deleted 2 posts, hardly half the conversation.

Until the forum rules dictate that i’m not allowed to edit or delete posts, i’ll continue to do so as I see fit.

Sometimes i’ll also post things that are absolutely random.

Example A.

Put some respek on my name.

Look I edited this post just to spite you.:joy: Yeah i’m childish, so what?

9 Likes

5 likes for childish, yay XD

edit: zero likes for ‘dont delete posts’ requests.
childish wins with overwhelming adventage.

1 Like

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3416580/old-man-dancing-swag-chill-o.gif

3 Likes

I bet it was 5 likes for “people need to stop trying to play boss on the forum”. :smile_cat:

6 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

More like Emo-tree is not amused :smirk:

Sooo… anybody able to remind me what the next mythic is meant to be? We get one in a week or so don’t we?

1 Like

bald giant it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s Lyya’s info on the new mythic.

Is it meant to be Stormheim? Because I found this in the game files under Stormheim, but doesn’t seem to be a giant at all… or at least he isn’t bald… (was adde to the game files back in mid December)

4 Likes

It sorts of resembles a Mayan or Inca shield.
Would be cool a few leopard-like Rakshas with Mayan or Inca theme in a jungle-like kingdom.

4 Likes

Actually that troop does look powerful enough to be mythic. I think that could be it. You can tell he’s “blowing up a storm,” so to speak as well.

he looks good enough to be divine, as for the giant, if we assume he is intelligent humanoid of gigantic size could be still giant… i guess?

the “bald” was just my joke about his arcane colors as they are both bld

1 Like

Maugrim Woods: take a wolf, put wings and spikes → Mythic troop
Stormheim: take a bear, put wings and spikes → Mythic troop
Wild Plains: take a bull, put wings and spikes → Mythic troop? (just an assumption ;-))

So I’m not a big fan of this troop’s visual. It fits better Maugrim Woods than Stormheim…

Silverglade - take a unicorn, put wings and spikes → AWESOME

Are those scales on that new Kingdom Crest?
Looks a little like Murloc/Merfolks to me?

1 Like

Merfolk?

Sharkey, hold it together man! Just a little longer!

1 Like

I don’t think it’s scales, I think it’s dried dirt. Which given the whole Sun theme, it would fit.