(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Maybe that is Stormheim second legendary.

1 Like

Could be. I was just browsing the files on Steam and saw it :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah the mythical name conjures images of a huge Viking for me, rather than a flying bear. :roll_eyes:

Same. I will be disappointed that STORMSHIELD only comes from it’s trait, rather than an actual shield.

Picturing a big “brolic” Viking with an axe and shield here.

1 Like

[spoiler]There is a troop coming that uses its shield as a weapon, though:

LADY IRONBEARD
Epic Khaziel Dwarf-Knight
Shield Bash (12 Blue/Brown)
Deal [Magic + 1] damage to an enemy. If my Armor is greater, triple the damage. Gain 5 Armor.
(Dwarf Bond, Stone Heart, Armored)
MAX Attack:15 Life:21 Armor:27 Magic:12
[/spoiler]

8 Likes

The Bear art is not Jotnar Stormshield.

That was/is another troop we thought might be good in Stormheim then changed our minds. He will make a reappears in the future (like several months away in the future).

15 Likes

Anybody got the art for Bjorn McThundershield?

1 Like

Yeah I sort of thought that Bear art was in no way something called “Jotnar Stormshield”

2 Likes

Beargarok surely?

6 Likes

i could accept beargarok if they were twin brother beasts and no more of those

This thread is getting really hard to navigate.

Can we get a summary of upcoming Mythics? Thanks.

Future mythic details that I know of:

Jotnar Stormshield
Mythic Stormheim Divine/Giant
Spell: Thunder Javelin (22 Blue/Red/Yellow) - Deal [Magic+5] true damage to an enemy, boosted by allies with Barrier and Giant allies. [x5]
Traits: Giant Bond / Huge / Storm Shield (Give a random Ally a Barrier on 4 or 5 Gem matches.)
Flavor Text: He doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus.
Requires Blood and Blade arcanes.
Will arrive in 8 days.

Ketras the Bull
Mythic Wild Plains Divine/Tauros
Spell: Blood Hunger (Brown/Green/Red ) - Deal 4 damage to an enemy, boosted by my Attack, Life and Armor. [2:1]
Traits: Tauros Bond / Armored / Raging Bull (Gain 2 Attack, Armor and Life when matching Red Gems.)
Flavor Text: Gives you wings…
Requires Forest and Beast arcanes.
Will arrive in 36 days.

Stonehammer
Mythic Khaziel Divine/Dwarf
Spell: Ancient Wrath (Blue/Brown/Yellow ) - TBD
Traits: Thick Head / undefined / Unbreakable (Reduce damage from Skulls by 80%.)
Requires Shield and Mountain arcanes.
Will arrive in 71 days.

18 Likes

Unbreakable. Isn’t there a Bruce Willis movie by that name?
Would love to see the flavor text as a reference to that movie :grin:
Something about water… maybe.

1 Like

Of course it’s early draft - but that’s a pants idea for a trait - we already have 75% skull reduction, why do we need another ‘unique’ one at 80%? Then we can have more ‘uniques’ at 77% and 82% and so on… I assume that’s a placeholder and devs will get us something more interesting by then, especially on a Mythic…

7 Likes

i think 80% skull reduction +immunity to stun is fine combo worthy of a mythic and doesnt stand too similiar to gorgotha

id agree with you it is too similair if it didnt have the stun immu but with the immu its totally different depth

will gonna have to spell or devour it xD

6 Likes

Any artwork by chance? Thanks for posting.

No artwork in the game files for any of them. Jontar has the bear art associated with him, but Nimhain already said that’s the wrong artwork and not him.

1 Like

That’s a lot of Divine Mythics coming up.
Are they going to band together with Pharos-Ra and Gard’s Avatar to create the holy Pentagon and smite the four horsemen out of Krystara?

2 Likes

It makes sense for god-characters to be represented as mythics, so expect even more divine mythics, I guess.

Of the 7 gods of Krystara we already have Gard, and Stonehammer is coming. It would make sense to expect the others to follow - Anu, Yasmine, Morthani, Nysha and Orpheus (although Morthani is kind of already represented by Morthani’s Will).

Beside those we can expect various other ‘local’ gods such as Pan from Pan’s vale.

5 Likes

Where did you find this information?