Spirit Guide

@Saltypatra
This should probably be in the Raid feedback… But the second Invasion started we lost the ability to se how members of the Guild performed in the Raid “Guild” event.

I’m assuming the second Invasion ends we will be locked out of the stats as well.

Please Greatly enhance the details of the GUILD leaderboard per previous requests for both Raid and Invasion. Tiers Bought, etc… I’ll link to the other posts when I find them.

Thanks.

PS: Both the Raid and Invasion Guild specific rewards need some work.

1 Like

First impression about invasion, imo this mode is more fun then raid boss it leave room for more strategy, im already on the last stage and 4 towers look like a good challenge. At least these tower doesn’t one shot kill you yet, well for how long? :slight_smile:

I am only worried about the last stage, you need 64 win to finish it, thats seem like alot, i wonder if tier 4 is enough to finish the event

I find it odd that there is a total of 65 battles for stage 8, but it doesn’t give its own prize for finishing it.

Does it actually end?

Also… can the Invasion shop this week give a Mythic?

2 Likes

I have some question about Invasion troops (beast) drop rate as well.

Are they like Guild chest that drop all the way from common to Mythic. So Queen Aurora is actually possible to get from just buying tier?
What about Guild War troop? I got one Aurai from buying tier. Is it intended?

On another spoiler related note, for next Raid at Glacial Peak. What is its Kingdom-based troops drop rate? Is Skadi included in tier shop pool as well?

The number of Tower for Guild Stage is quite high… Like 17k for Stage 12, so 566 by member. So with the 50 Tower required for the Stage 2-7 (35 sigils) then like 128 perfect battles by member? So 163 sigils? Really?

2 Likes

Finally, it’s time to dust-off…

BUNNI’NOG!!!

2 Likes

Just finished staged 6 (with the bunny).
Most plans are going out the window for 3 and 4 tower fights:
No point in Devour, Hunter Mark, or changing order, it’s all super-immune towers, and it looks like best option will just me 2 Siegbreakers, a FG for barrier and fast mana, and maybe a Warden Hero with a Hammer.

Not much strategy when all is immune to all, it just becomes some brute fight.

Question: does it mean no Valraven on last stage??

1 Like

Tier IV gets enough fights to do Citadel 5 times (with what I assume is guaranteed Valraven spawns), and those didn’t get me Valravens at all.

1 Like

I only did 3 Citadel at Tier IV… Only 10 Valraven in my 38 battles.

Ok, so I guess everyone will be using:

Warden with Mang
Stone-Shaker
Forest Guardian
Hellcat

I ran Minogor / Black Beast / Giant Spider / Forest Guardian - Woodland banner. Ran out of sigils for tonight but got to stage 7 so far.

Obviously we don’t lack for options. I just used the classic GW beast core.

Stone-Shaker (Legendary)
Fenrir
Forest Guardian
Queen Aurora
@ Yellow/Green Banner

I am not threatened by this mode at all. Slow defensive towers give us too much time to set up.

One cast of Fenrir currently gets SS enough attack to one-hit a tower, and these Citadel-level defenses only go up by 1 per fight instead of 5.

1 Like

Nice build. Unfortunately I don’t have the Queen. :cry:

@Shimrra you’ve been in the game longer than me. I wouldn’t have believed anything would threaten you anymore. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Used sunbird, fg, black beast and aurora so far. Onto tower 5 I think. Will change when I start losing.

Whoever suggested Bunninog for the early stages, givethat person an internet cookie!

Because never have I had so much fun mowing through enemies :smiley:

2 Likes

Fights are rather trivial in general. I used SS, Sunbird, Hellcat and Forest guardian and resistance was minimal. The main issue is that being at Tier IV, I won’t be able to reach anything that puts more resistance to this team through the whole week as number of sigils is same as raid but progress is about 5 times slower. So, there is no need to fool around with team composition or try something different. Basically, easy mode, even Mang is not required.

And towers all look the same for the most part, so even visually this invasion thing is not very exciting.

2 Likes

400hp minions and 800hp raid boss can be pretty threatening, by comparison.

1 Like

Same heads up again for the devs: troop-related bonus still given on lose.
So a new player could a team with just a lvl 5 Spiritmane in it and lose in 5 seconds to score 40 souls.

I used kerberos it is really nice to devour valraven :slight_smile:

2 Likes